Let's see if MB guys are smarter than Jet skiers

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Just to let everyone know, if your answer is in the 100's then your answer is incorrect.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Re Bouquet - B U C K E T:

When I worked at the local probation department, the front desk sometimes sent me to call people back from the lobby. One time they handed me a paper that read "Emile Dumas". Now, being a fan of the author, Alexandre Dumas, and especially of his book "The Three Musketeers" (a man's book if ever there was one) I thought this name would be pronounced the french way - "Doo mah". So I go and open the door and ask for "Mr. *Doo-mah* please".
And a big man with one of the thickest Appalachian accents I've ever heard walks over to me and, with a dead-serious look on his face, says "It's pronounced *Dumba$$*!". My brain paused a second, and I managed to say "It is?" He replied "Yes it is."
Who was I to argue, so I then answered in all seriousness "Well, right this way, Mr Dumba$$." And he proceeded, looking satisfied. How I kept a straight face throughout that entire exchange, I will never know. Most people have no idea how hard it is to maintain a professional demeanor all day at certain kinds of jobs.laff

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Now that the riddle has been solved, this was the original one I was going to give you guys but I thought you guys would have been offended.

Attachments