let your mind soar !!!!

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
i see the number of views increase so someone out there is looking at this thread

anyone??? want to post a comment or some feedback about anything they have found interesting ???

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Hi gear

not all are cgi some of the steampunk inspired motorcycles exist ie black shadow???
and are fully functional!!!

for me they are the best ever!!!!
also google Christian Dotson his bikes are outstanding
you can view them on the site www.autofocus.net under custom bikes

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Some of those bikes on feebly are downright goofy! Goofy looking and goofy designed.
Still, we all would be without motorized bicycles if nobody thought and designed "outside the box"

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
hi all

I am wondering if anyone has gotten anything out of the various sites I have suggested here?????

some feedback please!!!!

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
thanks t
and i wanted to thank you for your inspiration thread as well
i know it is a little frustrating when others do not chime in or particpate by posting
but check the numbers-- people are out there and enjoying -learning and being inspired by everything you do --keep on keeping on--ride safe

best

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! for the kind words Buba
what really gets me going is how many young men today are inspired by these bikes and the history of them as well, mostly forgotten through history these bikes and the men behind building them and riding them were a HUGE part of the worlds industrial revolution and yet are hardly mentioned in the history books.

These bikes and there time period designs are still appealing to even this new generation and thus we might see another 100 yrs of amazement.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
i guess oklahoma bill posted here and not the homemade trailer thread
oh well i will try to get things back on track

mentioned it before : www.designboom.com

check out the oct. 10 bicycle sculpture in Toronto --over 3000 bicycles

ride safe with a trailer or not!!

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
incredible one man submarine built by olivier feuilette can find it now!!!
at the apolonis aphrodisia steampunk web site page 2-- the first site i mention at this thread--

really cool

JUST DISCOVERED!!!!

complicated but
google ------capharnaum steampunk -- then find site and check it out REALLY FANTASTIC!!!!

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
ride safe!!! I have inadvently as in not intentionally- seen some gruesome but real pictures of just how fragile we are

Last edited: