large intake

GoldenMotor.com

dan1150

Sep 25, 2011
wisconsin
Hi, so I was messin around with my carb and I broke my intake. So I ordered a new one, I was all excited to get it so I could ride again. Ordered a shorty intake from jnmotors, got it in about 4 days not too bad. But when I went to put it on I found that the bolt holes in the intake were to narrow for my engine. It sure would have been nice to know that there were different sizes before I ordered it. Now to be fare, I called and they said they would refund my money if I sent it back, I just wish I would'nt have to, They should list the sizes on there website. To save poeple the agrevation. Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a larger intake, I have a grubee skyhawk gt-5 66cc, I would like a short one if possible. Iknow I can get a stock one from gasbike, but I would like to upgrade if I'm going to order one. Thanks.

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
I believe there are only two different intake sizes. the most standard one being 1-1/4 and 1-9/16 which they call the 40mm. Measure the distance from ceter to center of the studs to really see what you have. i think pistonbikes has both sizes of intakes.