Kerf Passes On

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
After about six years and five builds kerf has has hung up his bicycle spurs and gone on to a better place. He was a good friend, a little bit mean but made up for it by being real healthy. Don't think of this as parting, you may ketch a glimpse of him from time to time.

Attachments

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Bumping this up.

Sorry to hear of a fellow motorbiker's passing. I am sure he will be missed by those that knew him.

motortriker

Mar 5, 2012
florida
I'll be honest. Not gonna miss him. Oh, and silly thread, IMO.
Hey pc 20 mph kid, there is like a bizillion comments like this online. Real original. :)

Kerfie was a very colorful person that was very fun to have online debates with ! :)

Your stuff ? Ho Hum. :)

Last edited:

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Since I was the poster, never thought anyone would take me literally. Sorry guys but kerf only passed from motor bicycles on to the world of V twin cruisers. It was fun but time to move on, hope everyone enjoys your motor sport, maybe I see you out there somewhere.

motortriker

Mar 5, 2012
florida
Since I was the poster, never thought anyone would take me literally. Sorry guys but kerf only passed from motor bicycles on to the world of V twin cruisers. It was fun but time to move on, hope everyone enjoys your motor sport, maybe I see you out there somewhere.
You nut ! Glad you are ok ! :)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
ah I see he is back from the dead! Oh boylaff

motortriker

Mar 5, 2012
florida
Congrats on your argumentum ad hominem, a classic logical fallacy. Add a lil bit of hyperbole with a few smileys on the side, mix with hypocrisy.

I don't care for sensationalist threads, just my opinion. You calling me a kid takes the cake, tho. Again, congrats.

Kerf had said a few months back he was leaving to find a friendlier place. I still find that ironic.
Sorry, I thought you were disrespecting poor dead Kerfie ! :)

Now that he is still alive you can say anything you want about him ! :)

motortriker

Mar 5, 2012
florida
Don't be mean guy's, I didn't intend to create any issues. I have found a place more in tune to my lifestyle called "Volusia Forums", this forum was always more about the Chinese frame mount than what I was building but that's academic now. Have a good one!
You got to have respect for anyone that tries to keep either a China girl or a Harley on the road !

I wish I had a dollar for every broke down Harley on the side of the road I passed with my bicycle ! :)

The owners just sitting there with a sad look on their faces.

motortriker

Mar 5, 2012
florida
Some of these guys (well 2 of em) cant help being mean its just who they are. I feel this site would better of with out those 2 seeing how all they realy do here is make trouble and chase off good helpful members. The problem is how or who will ban a so called mod? (someone needs to mod the prick opps JUST KIDDING)
Hey, I call everyone kids! :) Like Sir Paul does ! :) Hello ! :)

When you get old like me most everyone is kids ! :)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Just in case some of you guys don't get it...I was being funny, not mean when I called kerf a "prick" as should have been obvious in the post.

But I think it's time for a round of Geritol for some and a nap for others, so, say "Goodnight Gracie".

Status
Not open for further replies.