Just joined

GoldenMotor.com

CheepBeer

Apr 5, 2013
TombStone AZ
Hello, Just joined
Just got this together only mod at the moe is the front engine mount with the double loop as the motor would lean out after a run

based my idea on the 1905 Harley Davidson and Called mine a "HuffyDavidson"

1st silly Q.
how do I stick up a thumbnail pic in the user name??
K.xct2

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. That motorbike should definitely get you to Big Nosed Kate's and back.

WightBoy

Aug 30, 2012
Michigan, USA
1st silly Q.
how do I stick up a thumbnail pic in the user name??
K.xct2
Welcome man, Nice looking bike you have there! To add a pic, click on user cp at the top left and then click on edit avatar on the left side then you can either browse your computer for the pic or get the pic from a website. It says how large the pic can be on the avatar page.

CheepBeer

Apr 5, 2013
TombStone AZ
Hey I just wanna say that how I got into the this was simple .. I live in Tombstone AZ which is a town of Beer drinkers and I noticed some of the town’s professional drinkers where buzzing about on them. Then I found about the AZ law and here is a cut n paste of the MVD site stating the law:
42) What are the differences in a motorized bicycle, moped and a motor-driven cycle, and what are the licensing requirements?
Motorized Electric or Gas-Powered Bicycle or Tricycle – Generally operated at speeds of up to 20 mph, subject only to state and local requirement regarding safety equipment, does not meet National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) standards.
Title and Registration – No vehicle title or registration is issued.
Driver License – Does not require a driver license.
Emissions – Emissions testing is not required.
Insurance – Vehicle insurance is not required.

yup... all worked out