Silverbear Vintage Cruiser
JBCruisin Vintage

Bad News...
Still 3 classes to judge.

MTB
Stretch Cruiser
Cruiser

MTB has 2 entries. and we will start with this class

Next will be Stretch Cruiser, as it has two entries [possibly a third, depending on meaning of "in frame"].

And the Cruiser class. With at least 8 entries, will be judged last.

Sorry to get involved, however the awards are paid for, many great motorbike builds were shown, and it's time to finish the 2010 contest and start the 2011 Four Stroke In Frame Build Off.

I will post pictures of the 2 bikes entered in the MTB class, direct everyone to interesting post of the builds, and ask for your votes [via poll]. Once the winner is determined for the MTB class we will move to the next class, etc.

First entry is Techbiker and more information about his build can be found in posts 24 and 143 in "The 2010 4-Stoke in-frame Build-Off" section.

Second entry is Scotto and more about the build can be found in posts #178 & 179 in "The 2010 4-Stoke in-frame Build-Off"section.

PLEASE VOTE

Have fun,

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thank you very much Q.........info sent. Thank you also to everyone who voted for this build, it means alot to me and my building partner p hood, whom I'm going to give the award to as it was really his baby and built for a good friend of ours.....thanks again!

dnut

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi
I would like to offically enter my Felt Slater 4 stroke Q Matic in the 2011
build off.................Quenton I think you said to enter.So here it is. Is there a form or something to fill out?
Thanks Flex[Mr Metalmorphic]

Hi Flex man,

We will start a new post on the 2011 4-stroke in frame build off very soon. I hope to find enough time to finish the judging on the 2010 contest as we have 2 more classes to judge.

Once we start the new build contest all you will need to do is show as many pictures "before" or "during" your build, and of course the completed project. Please give as many details as possible to aid others in their quest to build a motorbike.

Have fun,

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi Quenton
The only problem is I did not take befor pics But I can give excatly every detail what I did to make things fit perfectly also I can show you my Metal fab shop
in my garage I have everything except milling stuff tube bender and welders Tig and Mig 2 stage compressor every air tool made for fabricating and electric.
I can Make anything ..............Flex............After all of our conversations I am sure your confident that this is my build completly plus all the parts i made like My leaf spring seat post for one...

Last edited:
Hi flex man,

It isn't necessary to have before and after pictures, just helps others save time on thier projects.

When we start the 2011 build off, just a few pictures of the completed project and a few details of your personal modifications would get you entered.

Have fun,

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi all, well I am sorting thru the entries to show links to the Strech Cruiser class, the first one I have identified is
AzBill build posts are #80-85 here in this thread. I am looiking thru all the other posts to identify any others, IF your bike qualifies, please feel free to mention it to me, and I'll have a look at it.

Mike