GoldenMotor.com

fireball_jones

Nov 1, 2008
wales

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Fireball. I can't but looks like a "ScooterGuy" creation. KITS (dax) has forward mount shift kit, Could give Duane a call. Could adapt a rack. dunno.

fireball_jones

Nov 1, 2008
wales
hello dan thanks for the response. I need to mount it at the back toi be more stealth but i do like the foward mount sumper simple fabrication :). yes i think i may need to adapt a rack i just wanted to see what poeple ideas/knowledge was .

thanks

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just a thought Fireball, over here you see a lot of bikes with a milk crate on the rack for storage and transport. I always thought that would be a great way to hide an engine and get some sound proofing. The sound waves bouncing off the ground would still echo but the top being open would direct a lot of noise up and away. Would need some sort of sound absorbing walls and at least some of the bottom cut away. milk crate+bicycle - Google Search

Just a rambling thought.

.wee.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Station Inc will have what you need. I've got a RS35 crank drive system on my Land Rider auto shift bike. I manually shift the front three gears and the rear seven shift automatically.