iRide Customs' Trike

GoldenMotor.com

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
I think I see a Springer front forks, love the fat tires, anything like your other builds, I know it will look cool and be functional at the same time. Can't wait to see the finished bike and hopefully a video

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
lookin good Dan :)
having used 4-5 of those rears (from choppersus), can I suggest keeping the weight all low...even with the 4.5 tires, they still wanna lift in a corner (at low speeds even)

lookin good Dan :)
having used 4-5 of those rears (from choppersus), can I suggest keeping the weight all low...even with the 4.5 tires, they still wanna lift in a corner (at low speeds even)
Thanks for the advice Bill. The frame is a Micargi Bronco GTS so the bottom of the frame is only 4'' off of the ground. This bike won't get ridden much since it will be a rolling billboard. i am only customizing it so the owner will get the attention of people to draw them into his rolling advertisement.

Here's another side shot

Attachments

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Dan, That thing is going to be beautiful! Did you do all the sheet metal work?
My one son told me that when I build his bike he want's an electric. I will have to look yours over really close when it is done to get more ideas. Great job so far!

John

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
every time i see one of your builds i am always thinking WOW!. this one has that wow effect to and it has only just begun. very nice work indeed!

Got a little work done yesterday. I put the fenders on and I also changed the forks because the guys at Bionx said the spriner would be to wimpy for the hub drive. Those are NOT the handlebars that will be on it in the end. It will have a set of iRide Talon handlebars. The Superfats from Choppers US look pretty decent on the wide rims IMO.

Attachments

Echotraveler

Aug 25, 2008
WOW thats gonna be a great ride!! are yo sure you want it electric, it sure looks like it just needs gas....

this couple of days ive seen a lot of super nice electric setups, rewinding motors all that technical stuff..... is great

let us know what electric setup you'll be working on.