Indian Board Track Racer

GoldenMotor.com

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
David, you did an excellent job in capturing the essence of the Indian. Very nice job on the dual forks. How does the bike run with the exhaust as you have it?

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Dang, that's hot. In fact that is the nicest board track replica I have seen yet on these boards. Good job and a contender for sure.

wildwestrider

Apr 17, 2009
Austin, Tejas
David,

Beautiful bike, you make it sound easy....like you threw it together over a weekend.........

I've got good restoration skills (Cars, bikes) but no fabrication experience. I would like to learn how to fabricate a bike like yours. I am willing to invest in Welders, brazers, tubing benders and notchers etc.

Can you offer any suggestions on where I can learn how to do bike/motorcycle frame fabrication along with the gas tank, springer front end etc.

Also, the engine appears to be a chinese two stroke....or is there a 4 stroke out there somewhere that has this small vintage single cylinder look. (Gotta be LOUD if its a two stroke)

Brian in Austin

After viewing this site.... I decided to try my hand at building an Indian board track racer. The tanks and frame took a couple of days to make, but it took another couple of weeks to finish the paint work. The graphics were hand painted by a friend of mine.

Last edited:

aricarmon

Jun 13, 2009
san francisco
wow that is extremely nice, what did you have to do to get it there, what was ur process? i ask because im also making my bike pretty much from scratch like you are, any help would be awesome

char56

May 3, 2010
England
Excellent Board Track Racer!!! Great Build! What's the engine size? Make? Love to see a video of it running!!