I want YOUR Pics

GoldenMotor.com

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
THE NOVI

Micargi 7 speed cruiser with 66 2 stroke motor- suspension fork and seatpost, BMX bars

I'm getting ready to take new photos- I've since added a 27 inch front wheel , double brake lever

THE STREET SEINE

Red Schwinn World Traveler now under construction with 49 cc slant, chrome tank and extended chrome muffler- single speed freewheel for minimal final weight, approx 37 lbs.

I like your videos on youtube!

Attachments

Last edited:

Qdot

Nov 11, 2008
Langley b.c canada
Heres mine, dont know what make the frame is or anything. found the frame in a friends shed about 4 years ago.
Its been raked a little bit so thats why the pedals hit the ground. Just the chinese 68.5cc engine with custom gas tank,
re-pop monarch springer and ladies schwinn hollywood bars.

Last edited:

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
Heres mine, dont know what make the frame is or anything. found the frame in a friends shed about 4 years ago.
Its been raked a little bit so thats why the pedals hit the ground. Just the chinese 68.5cc engine with custom gas tank,
re-pop monarch springer and ladies schwinn hollywood bars.

so.... what kind of difference between the slanthead and the straight head?

Hauzer

Oct 10, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Here's mine.

70cc Chinese motor mounted on a bike I got at a thrift store. This is the second bike I've put it on. The first one was a poor fit.

I had bought a new throttle/button combo hoping to replace the old one that I broke, unfortunately, the second wire for it came off before I could hook it up... I'm either going to get an industrial switch or leave it as is, it dies on idle regardless as to what I do with the idle screw anyway.

I'd like to get a rear blinker and some new brake pads then I'm done.

The aluminum foil is to keep the plastic on the wires that sit next to the muffler from melting off, and the air filter is actually a piece of cheap sponge as I lost the old one. If you use a sponge, be sure to pull off any small loose pieces before putting on. You wouldn't want that stuff flying into your motor.

Attachments

Last edited:

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
"I'd like to get a rear blinker and some new brake pads then I'm done."
let me just say that I dont think Iam ever done! there is always something to do! one thing that gets overlooked is the pedals! yeah there actually foot rest, but I prefer to be able to stand on a good base.

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Hey weekend, are you getting the pics for a reason, if so why? Anyway you can see about 20 of my builds on my site, go to the bike builds page and use what you want.
http://80ccmotorboys.com
Thanks Rob

ssorry to get off topic but John did you call us up the other day?

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Well, weekend-fun as already written a very popular article in 'Make' magazine, then he tried his hand at makin' a cool lil vid on youtube - I think we've got ourselves a talented young journalist in the making here lol

(^)