I saw you...

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Re: I saw you... Acworth, GA

Saw a fellow motorized bike rider in Acworth, GA the other day. He/she had their bike chained to the fence outside the McDonald's near our house. I asked the guy at the drive through if it was his bike and he said no but did not say if he knew the owner or not. I'll have to be on the look out to see if I see it there again. They had a rear bike rack on the back and some saddle bags made of plastic bins.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Yesterday morning on the way to work saw Greg on his motorized bicycle going West on 22nd street and Kino. Its always good to see a bike you built years ago still being used (^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Always seeing this guy on a electric trike on north Silverbell.

And this motorized bicycle with his little dog on Speedway by El Rio center.

Either of you on this forum hit me up we are neighbors.

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Saw a motorized bike during my trip to Chicago on N Western Ave, near the Bowmanville neighborhood. It was a gleaming blue cruiser with a two stroke motor and a nice loud exhaust. Rider was tall and wore a pony tail. I had been in the Chi-town area for almost a week without seeing a motorized bike before seeing this on on my way to the airport.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i've been seeing the same guy with a schwinn type cruiser, yellow gas tank wedged in the frame.

40ish, ponytail, no helmet, lights or a plate, riding on the wrong side of the road, on and off the sidewalk, fake pedalling the whole time.

dude. learn and obey the laws please, before the notoriously bad westminster drivers kill you, or the cops start hassling all of us.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I was in Lawton, OK and saw a bike with with a China girl parked on Fort Sill Boulevard. It had a big, DIY looking cargo rack.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
The next day I was in Oklahoma City, visiting the memorial. We later went to a park on the Oklahoma River. leaving the park, I saw a red cruiser with a a Honda or HS thumper motor. The rider had a long white, ZZTop styled beard.

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
Keep seeing this guy with a white tall bike and a china kit mounted in the lower frame riding at around 35mph around SF. Also keep seeing this old asian guy riding a 24" magna with an old square head motor covered in oil putting around.

Tom Allen

Aug 20, 2013
Chicago
I've only seen one other motorized bike in my area--it is a black cruiser with a two stroke in the center and a jack shaft. The guy had no helmet and a lot of attitude. My bike is a typical Golden Eagle back wheel mounted 4 stroke--it must have looked like the hoakiest thing he'd seen all day to the young blood on the cruiser.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
i've been seeing the same guy with a schwinn type cruiser, yellow gas tank wedged in the frame.

40ish, ponytail, no helmet, lights or a plate, riding on the wrong side of the road, on and off the sidewalk, fake pedalling the whole time.

dude. learn and obey the laws please, before the notoriously bad westminster drivers kill you, or the cops start hassling all of us.
Wait! Don't you get it?.... the guy on the motorized bicycle.... the one your talking about.....its him..... he is the notoriously bad Westminster driver.... with a MAB! But wait there's more.... He is also a COP! AKKKAA RUN~~~!

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Montana- Hey, I see you!

The guy with the long gray beard, the guy with the leather, and the young guy always in a tee-shirt in Belgrade, speak up.

The lady with the orange bike, the guy who builds them by the grocery store, and the half dozen of you near the campus in Bozeman, speak up.

The guy with the really fast bike in Livingson (you are nuts!;) ), and the small person with the full suspension bike with a huge motor in Missoula, speak up.

Are any of you here?

Trey

winds2070

Mar 23, 2016
U.S
Wow! Edge you've seen 9 in a town of 33,000. That's a good motorized bicycle to human ratio. I was on 4th Ave yesterday and saw a Spooky Tooth sticker on the front of an electric bike, locked up.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
There's a guy i see all the time around newland and heil, westminster ca. Wears a helmet, but always has flip-flops and shorts.

You must have some seriously calloused feet, or else you're just stupid. If you like having toes, dude, get some shoes...

Tom Allen

Aug 20, 2013
Chicago
If you like having toes? Hey, if you like having feet! There are a lot of people out there with one leg because they liked to ride their cycles "unimpeded".

Riders who go bare headed, without gloves, without boots, are greenhorns. If you have been riding a while, you have experiences that teach you to cover up.

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
If you like having toes? Hey, if you like having feet! There are a lot of people out there with one leg because they liked to ride their cycles "unimpeded".

Riders who go bare headed, without gloves, without boots, are greenhorns. If you have been riding a while, you have experiences that teach you to cover up.
Got my double-breasted biker jacket, my leather gloves, my leather biker boots come up to my knees, got my helmet, and my goggles. I'm good. Heck, the only way my friends know that they've seen me riding by is because they recognize the bike.