I have a problem!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Haoun24

Apr 16, 2022
My motorized bike is hard to push with the spark plug installed but when I take off the spark plug it’s normal but without the spark plug the engine won’t start but I don’t know if the bike is hard to push because of the spark plug I don’t know what to do.

Chad_Broski

Feb 2, 2022
somewhere
Manufactures know this, and they also know that once the engine is running, if you try to propel a heavy man with a heavy bike to any type of speed from a dead stop, they engine will just stall.

That's the whole reason why the friction clutch was invented in 1884 (nearly 140 years ago).

Chad_Broski

Feb 2, 2022
somewhere
If your engine looks remotely similar to the one pictured below, then all you have to do to get your bike to roll freely is to disengage the clutch (pull in the clutch lever). If that doesn't work then you will defiantly have to adjust your clutch, but I would recommend asking someone else on the forums bcuz I'm not gonna claim to know it all.

Reactions: Haoun24

Haoun24

Apr 16, 2022
Manufactures know this, and they also know that once the engine is running, if you try to propel a heavy man with a heavy bike to any type of speed from a dead stop, they engine will just stall.

That's the whole reason why the friction clutch was invented in 1884 (nearly 140 years ago).
The bike won’t pedal at all like the chain won’t move but when I take off the spark plug it’s good

Chad_Broski

Feb 2, 2022
somewhere
I would recommend watching this video first:

And then skip to 7:10 on this video:

It is essential to understand how these engines work before trying to ride on a bike with one.

Chad_Broski

Feb 2, 2022
somewhere
Sometime pictures work best, send a few pics of the handlebars and the power plant, and maybe I can further assess the problem.