Howdy ya'll

GoldenMotor.com

Rakkassan34

Nov 2, 2012
Kentucky
I was recently bitten by the motorized bicycle bug by accident. It all started with a father son rat rod build. I have no experience and very little tools but just purchased a 1932 ford truck frame. I knew I needed to get some experience with cutting, welding, fabricating so one day I was looking at an old lawnmower engine and my daughters bicycle rusting away in the yard and the light bulb went off. I told my son we're putting that engine in that bike this weekend and off to the internet to get ideas I went. While surfing I came across board track racers and loved the look. Out the window went the lawnmower engine idea due to lack of a clutch/transmission or idea how to fab one. I found a motorized bicycle on the net took it home and the ideas were swarming in my head. I'm going to post my progress so far on the BTR thread.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. You've found the right place for help and advice. Lots of guys here willing to offer whatever you need.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
welcome to the forum dude ,your build make it this is what I would suggest you make it unique make a special 1 of a kind that there's not another 1 like it in the world .and ride it like you want to .