How Ya like me now Gringo?

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Velo you are funny! if there was ever a seqaul to "Up in Smoke" you on that bike would be the best part of the movie, could you imagine a helmit filled with smoke, don't get me started

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Well, I guess I got things headed in the wrong direction, but you guys are funny. I finish with confessing that I can't hear anymore and continue to emulate every chance I get.

Dan

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Velo........... You had me laughing even when I went to bed, You and Mr. B are too much! best laugh I've had in a long time!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Velo you are funny! if there was ever a seqaul to "Up in Smoke" you on that bike would be the best part of the movie, could you imagine a helmit filled with smoke, don't get me started
Actually: I can envision that pretty well! Cheech inherits an antique motorcycle BTR... Stands there lookin at it; scratching his head and pullin his mustashe "thinking" all frownie like a cholo should. NEXT SCEINE Closup on Cheech riding with a "Then came Bronson" benie and a cigar ( camera pulls back ) 1916 Indian BTR now has a lepord print FLH saddle, apes taller that this, with fringe and streemers / fuzzy dice and an air ride that can hop and drop the bike :) Ride low and slow Cholo! lafflaff Insert ZZ Top "Lowride love" theme here. laff

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ha!Ha!hA1Ha! Then have Chong in the back ground on an easy rider themed stretched cruiser with 8' rake on the forks, stars and striped tires & tank,white banana seat with 7' twisted hooked sissy bar,chrome frame and a Whizzer tail pipe running up the back of the bike's sissy bar then as they park outside their Medical %$%^& Co-Op/ice cream shop, have some sexy lady's walking by in string bikini's, one getting on the bike and giving that classic "FINE BODY"from the back pose on the bike(you know) and when she turns around DOG city look'n in the face

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
And Than !........... Have Cheech & Chong riding with a bunch of hard core body gaurd Bikers to their place of business next to the bikers club house, parking their bikes on the L & R of Cheech & Chongs then have the Bikers all get off their bikes and start fussing about who's first in line and taking cuts pushing and shoving each other with their hand written persriptions on yellow and neon colored note book paper.
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! Oh! Ha! Ha!
Hey! Velo Lets write a movie.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
EYE!! NEEEDD!!! THAAAAT!!! Where did you find it! How much $$$ Pesos$$$ Seriously! PM Me with details. If it photoshop. I KILL YOUUUU!!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ebay,,,,,,Schwinn in Bicycles $9.99(bid) +$10.oo shipping time 4d,16hrs Sorry! I don't know how to do the link up to the spot thingy dealio, NO! Photoshop, put yer Squirt Gun away!