High Resolution Motorized Bicycle Pics...I mean stupid heavy!

GoldenMotor.com

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Re: High Resolution MB Pics...I mean stupid heavy!

Cool bikes..... are they all yours? And if so do you still have them all? And if so you must have a large garage

benutne

Apr 22, 2011
Spfd

Man, that second one with the saddle bags is drop dead gorgeous. Schwinn Panther, right? I've got to get me one of those.

Beautiful, all of them.

Wm Holden

Jun 1, 2011
Ventura California

Cool bikes..... are they all yours? And if so do you still have them all? And if so you must have a large garage
Yes I'm beginning to feel like a collector..2 car garage..6 bikes..3 are MB's

Man, that second one with the saddle bags is drop dead gorgeous. Schwinn Panther, right? I've got to get me one of those.

Beautiful, all of them.
Jaguar...thank You!

benutne

Apr 22, 2011
Spfd

Just out of curiosity, what kind of front hub is that. It looks HUGE.

Also, I lust after your bike. This is my ideal ride. Gotta get some MB experience before I try anything that awesome though.

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI

I also wonder about the front hub. And that bike is gorgeous. I am quite jealous, as I just love that look.

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI

I figured by the looks of it (mostly how giant it is). That would explain the name trybridbicycles.com. Gas/Electric/Human hybrid =)

Wm Holden

Jun 1, 2011
Ventura California

Just out of curiosity, what kind of front hub is that. It looks HUGE.

Also, I lust after your bike. This is my ideal ride. Gotta get some MB experience before I try anything that awesome though.
Wilderness "hall-less" brushless 600watt hub.36v 36ah SLA battery pack in the saddlebags.

I figured by the looks of it (mostly how giant it is). That would explain the name trybridbicycles.com. Gas/Electric/Human hybrid =)
I had to take trybrid because they call a street/mountain combo bike a "hybrid" (seems retarded to me but oh well)
It's so nice to take off under electric...pop the clutch and motor on. "electric start" so to speak.

Thanks for the kudos guys!