Hello

GoldenMotor.com

Noah T

Oct 11, 2019
This forum has helped me so much over the past 6 months or so I am a mechanic with a dui and the world of motorized bikes is what I needed to gain my independence back, I always read the posts for help but I've finally made an account so I can help others as well as ask for help. I'm going to attach a current photo of my bike it's a cdh fake felt frame with a low hole piston engine it's a dio with an oko 21mm carb converted to non reed if anyone has any questions or comments I love to talk bikes

Attachments

Reactions: indian22

Noah T

Oct 11, 2019
Thank you for the welcome and compliments I have definitely seen you before through my Google searches and you have helped me a lot through my builds, this forum is a really great and helpful thing, I'm really looking forward to meeting others interested in the hobby

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Thank you for the welcome and compliments I have definitely seen you before through my Google searches and you have helped me a lot through my builds, this forum is a really great and helpful thing, I'm really looking forward to meeting others interested in the hobby
Thanks Noah. The guys and gals that dig in & study as they build tend to do well in this pursuit. You, being a mechanic, have that as a big plus starting out as well. The Felt style frame has a lot of room to house quite large motors & looks great as well.

There's a lot of very creative fabricators with informative threads to help us all in our building efforts. Continue to take advantage of what works to build better!

Rick C.