Hello from tempe az

GoldenMotor.com

mber115

Jun 12, 2012
arizona
Hey everyone! My names gary> I am on my third motorized bike build since my last two were stolen. First was a happy time diamondback response, second was a gebe 32cc tanaka hardrock, now ill post the build of my schwinn ditch staton 40cc tanaka!! I ride everyday and had 4,000 miles on my gebe. just wanted to freewheel and put a transmissioni on the staton. usflg

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome Gary, you had two bikes stolen? That's A bummer. But we're glad you joined us here. I think there are even some threads on motorized bicycle security...........

mber115

Jun 12, 2012
arizona
I live in tempe az. bicycle here are like cars! super big problem with the staton though.... has a tight spot in chain... its either the freewheel or the drivewheel. dave staton told me to ride through it... should either work out or break down.. lol like if it aint broke dont fix it. Although this is extremley annoying at 28 mph. im used to my 34 mpg gebe that was super smooth...

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Last year at this time, the most common stolen item reported by The Tucson Police Department was Motorized Bicycles. We had more stolen MABs then automobiles. Haven't checked the reports in while so dont know if MABs are still on the top of the list.