Hello from San Jose -New 4 stroke build

GoldenMotor.com

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
Hello all,

I have been part of this forum for a little bit but never posted. I have been mainly reading and learning from everyone on hear. It seems like everyone is very knowledgeable, and I have lots to learn from everyone. From this forum I was able to complete my first 4-stroke build check it out.

slump

Attachments

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
I'm glad to be hear, to be hear maybe I can be more assistance to others who need help in the future.

This wasn't my first build I built a bunch of 2 strokes, but this was my first 4 stroke. I went through the normal first build whoas though. Thanks, for the comments we definitely need to set up something in san jose. I know there is a local moped group that gets together and does rides too. Maybe we can join in on that.

slump.

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
Nice to see so many M.B.ers here in the south bay! I definitely think MANY rides this summer. Welcome Slump hope to see you on the roads here soon. You can usually find me bombing up and down Central Exp. between San Jo. and Stanford. (like tomorrow morning at 8) See ya!

P.S. Bad ass ride!

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hi Slump,
Nice build. How does the performance compare to the two strokes you have built? I am another south bayer, a little further south in Gilroy. Let me know if you guys put a ride together. We had a drag race and bar-b-que a few months back in Morgan Hill. It was pretty fun and definately funny racing motorized bicycles. We plan to do it again this spring.

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
Yea, we definitely need to set up that ride. I did ride in bike party with my motorized bicycle but everyone seems not to like it and calls us cheaters. So, we definitely need to set something up.

As for the performance I think the 4 stroke performs better. I can't tell right now because I am in the break in phase so I can't really test what the engine can do. But, I do open her up a little on straight aways and I can feel that pull right away. Also, the ride is way smoother than the 2 stroke. The only thing I dont like of the 4 stroke is the look. I wish that 4 stroke looked like a bigger version of the 3 stroke.

slump

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. That thumper looks good enough to make the most dedicated 2 stoke rider consider buying an engine with valves.
Post a pic of the other side of the bike so we can admire the rest of the drive train.