Hello from Elgin, IL

GoldenMotor.com

warner

Jun 5, 2008
ELGIN, IL
Hey all....my name is Warner and I'm from a suburb of Chicago named Elgin (yeah, where the watches used to be made). I ride a '94 Trek 920 Singletrack that's on its second series of modifications now...running a Mitsubishi TLE 43 on a Staton rack mount kit. I would like to post several photos of it, but I'm not real sure where the appropriate place to post them would be on this forum. So, where should I post them?

Let me know and thanks!

Warnercvlt1

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
hello Warner, im glad you have joined motorbicycling if you are looking for help or any tips on your motor you came to the right place so when you need help please feel free to post your problem on one of our forums oh yeah i all most forgot to tell you that you should be able to post those several pictures of your bike on The Tavern.flg.

warner

Jun 5, 2008
ELGIN, IL
hello Warner, im glad you have joined motorbicycling if you are looking for help or any tips on your motor you came to the right place so when you need help please feel free to post your problem on one of our forums oh yeah i all most forgot to tell you that you should be able to post those several pictures of your bike on The Tavern.flg.
Thanks Paper Boy. I just posted a few photos in the general area. I will follow up later with some in the Tavern area. I appreciate the offer for help with the engine....but honestly, I haven't really had any problems with any of the mechanics....it's a Mitsubishi engine and it's been REAL reliable. About the only problems I've had were the spark plug got a bit fouled once, and the replacement gas cap that I put on it wasn't properly vented (I think) and was causing some issues with fuel delivery. I believe I have that stuff sorted out now. It's just smooth sailing between 30-35 mph for me.

Warner