GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Re: Happy Travels the World!

He sure looks, well, Happy.
But he never seems to loose than smile.

I'm going to tell his twin brother where he's spending his days. I might have to pack him up and send him to Paul so we can have a family photo with the brothers on a beach together. The original happy, who is on the handlebars of my Norton Bike has been languishing in the garage because of the heat. He might enjoy a little lower latitude weather for a change. He's not much of a party animal so if he shows up keep him sober, Paul.

Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Re: Happy Travels the World!

happy is heading to canada next. all he can say is canada eh. beutiful day eh. lol. dan the electric bike is awesome. work keeps getting in the way of riding but i have wed and thursday off and plan on putting on lots of miles with the pie trek. i can't wait

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
cool slide show. nice job. happy wants to go to the country hoe down tomorow here on island. big name bands playing on the beach. smiley thinks Jessie James is hot so gonna try to get a picture of him with her (she sings song military man). or one of the other people including Jessica Andrews & Marcel, Ash Bowers, Neal McCoy, JT Hodges.then he is off to canada after 4th of july. i love beach party's and giant bbq. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
had a good time at the hoe down, happy and i had a choice. stand in line to get a picture with the stars or stand in line to get a pina colada. ummm we decided on a drink lol. thursday happy is headed for canada,

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL, ayup.

Sounds like you 2.

Wut happened to pics of Happy, happily nestled in the bosoms of joyful touristias? What if he gets chilly?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Go Happy!

LOL Paul. That was one of my plans to run away as a kid. I was gonna get a box from an appliance store and mail my self some where.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Go Happy!

LOL Paul. That was one of my plans to run away as a kid. I was gonna get a box from an appliance store and mail my self some where.
Dan,
It's been tried. Back in the early 70s a guy tried it. He froze to death in the cargo compartment of a jet airliner. Guess he didn't know that section wasn't heated during flight.

Another, a Cuban, tried stowing away in the wheel well of a jet. He made it to Miami but when the pilot lowered the landing gear over Biscayne Bay on his approach to MIA, the frozen body of the stowaway fell out into the bay. Rotten way to go.

If you try it, pack some food and go UPS ground, and do it in the spring or fall. Nicer weather. :)

Tom

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
Dan,
It's been tried. Back in the early 70s a guy tried it. He froze to death in the cargo compartment of a jet airliner. Guess he didn't know that section wasn't heated during flight.

Another, a Cuban, tried stowing away in the wheel well of a jet. He made it to Miami but when the pilot lowered the landing gear over Biscayne Bay on his approach to MIA, the frozen body of the stowaway fell out into the bay. Rotten way to go.

If you try it, pack some food and go UPS ground, and do it in the spring or fall. Nicer weather. :)

Tom

you guys are toooooo much lol

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Has he been to Chicago yet? I'll take him to see Millennium Park and some other cool stuff in Chicago.
I can send him off you you next if you want. Hopefully he's here early next week. Going to be putting about 800km on the 29er by next Saturday when Whelan comes down from Sudbury. (gonna meet him halfway then cruise back here). Should be a fun trip! *knocks wood* :p

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
So at about 5:00am, I went to take the garbage out, and on my way back in I heard a little voice say, "Hey man, gotta beer?" I paused for a sec, heard it again, "Hey, Dude! I could really use a beer, I've been stuck in this envelope for a week"

Then it clicked in who it was :)

Of course as soon as I let him out he went straight to my "vods" stash... I better stock up :p

lol, I only let him have a sip though, its going to be a busy day!