Gt5A-ES thoughts?

GoldenMotor.com

Hipscotch

Jul 24, 2017
I currently have a seeutec 80cc 2 stroke motor on my bike and I like it when it runs. But I have ran into so many issues with it that I am looking at new brands and actually trying to do good research on engines. I've been looking at a bunch and the Gt5A-ES seems like one that I would want to get whether I can get my current engine to work properly or not. Anyone have or know much about these engines?

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I got the Grubee Skyhawk 66cc (GT5a) kit 4 1/2 years ago. It's got lots of miles on it now and runs better than when it was new. Looks like they now come with the regular NT carb (which is a plus, in my opinion --- I fought the CNS-V3 carb for several years before changing). I'd buy another without any reservations if I ever should have the need.

Best of luck in your upcoming adventure! These little machines can become fairly addicting...........

Hipscotch

Jul 24, 2017
Ok thanks, I've seen nothing but good reviews on this engine and I think it is what I'm going with if my current one continues to be crappy.

DXT

Jul 11, 2018
Did you get the ES?, how is it been looking and have very little about the ES system and how the skyhalk enegines are