governor removal and "little pin" pred 212

GoldenMotor.com

FOG

Mar 3, 2019
I've been to the doctor getting an eyeball cleaned out over an angle grinder. Don't be like me ......

Reactions: indian22

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
yeah, i appreciate this post. for real, this is stuff your dad tells you and your let it go through one hear and out the other and then you shoot your eye out. So ill be sure to get goggles and extra precaution next time i need to cutt something.

thanks
Lol lot of us old guys, old enough to be your grandfather Tony, in our seventies; on the forum. I do try not to be too preachy but so hate to hear of needless injuries to our members.

BB guns and bicycles...we often rode armed back in the day and used them occasionally on each other I regret to inform, though no eyes lost in the process.

Rick C.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Got a sling shot rock in my eye, during a little rivalry back then. the kid was out in the street i behind a house and peaked around a corner, just in time to connect with the rock in left eye, No harm done, but took a couple days for it to clear of yellow color. Good thing it wasn't close, may have been a one eye.........Curt

Reactions: Tony01 and indian22