Goat's SCSW BoXer

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Well got close to 3000 miles of peddling under my belt. Being as tall as I am means that a retroed fulls suspension MTB ""down hill bike"" is a project as I convert them for my height and to go touring style across the city. With 50 tooth plus front sprockets and small rear coggs. Hard to find a frame that let's in a 50 plus..

Then to get a stiff spring for the rear so it don't Bob for peddling.

About the month of August I shall have the boxxer up. Had to cannablize the handle bars. From it. I have built up 5 primo perfect peddlers so far. Not a easy task as everything is always expensive and obsolete. Strange how that seams to happen so fast? All my MTBs are 26 inches.

This time next year considering having beat the obsolete game is gonna rock. Can't be a J lino of cars so it's bikes MY WAY!! Got mebbe 12 Customs coming including some peddlers.

So glade this thread is still here cause I stashed away important forgotten notes. Sure hope I helped someone else?

Ordered one of these for a motored anybody try one these?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Saddle-Sus...m=303022446757&_trksid=p2349624.c100889.m5204

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Dang Goat it's been a while since you have been here, I've wondered what you were up to, riding is a good thing to stay in shape.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
dnut

Its alive! Changed out the swing arm . Got a new rear brake. Motor needed nutton. Don't know the forum so well now days wanna post up a Pict. If I had a camera would mebbe make a video. I"ll use my phone lol
Sprained my knee at work. Been at home sitting still had to wake this toy back up

Really glad I did

Reactions: neomas372

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Mine is up and running as of tonight. I had to wake it up. Got a old mans hernia surgery. Had got my peddle machines up to 100 mile days last summer. Been only peddling. However hernia healing up. Should get a full recovery. Got major two wheel withdraws. This pig run like the day I parked it. Had to put a new magneto on it.

Attachments