Felt Cruiser Build......not for cruising

GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
The red can is a catch can for the engine breather. It catches the oil that naturally gets blown out of the breather tube and prevents it from getting blown all over the bike and the ground.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Dang Scotto! You're pulling out all your tricks with that motor. I'm going to need a big head start racing against you and Ice now!!!
Is that a Tomar disk clutch because it looks "SWEET"...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Bling is what they call it in SoCal, isn't it ??? laff
Yeah, some might call it bling around here, I just call it plain old ordinary fast! Come to the track and see what I mean ;)

Dang Scotto! You're pulling out all your tricks with that motor. I'm going to need a big head start racing against you and Ice now!!!
Is that a Tomar disk clutch because it looks "SWEET"...
What? This bike? This motor?

That's no match for a Morini......everyone knows that. I was hoping that you'ld start behind me so's I could get the hole shot and maybe fend you off if I have any skills left :D

We'll see what pans out come race day, I guaranty we're gonna have a blast and some exciting racing........be prepared my friend. The clutch is a Cheetah.....much the same as the Tomar. I'm not a cheetah, the clutch is lol.

.wee.

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I think my best bet is to lose 40lbs in 20 days! I better triple up the dosage on my Sensa!!! .wee.
You did a killer job on the motor makes me want to build up my fast Lifan 4 stroke I have laying around.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I think my best bet is to lose 40lbs in 20 days! I better triple up the dosage on my Sensa!!! .wee.
You did a killer job on the motor makes me want to build up my fast Lifan 4 stroke I have laying around.
Thanks Ken, the bike is running amazingly fast now, I think it's almost broken in with 37 fast hours on it.

And yeah, if I could lose 40lbs I'd be a young man again......and no one would catch me on the track :D Err sumthin like that rotfl

See you soon and build that 4-stroke, you'll be glad you did ;)

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
looks good scotto , I just got my bike back together and running . Had a blown head gasket as well but it seems to be running good now .

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
scotto-, you truly have proved that you are an artist/ diabolical mechanic with this build.
Very well done sir, very well done!
Thank you very much Dan and Andy, I'm very happy with how this build has evolved since I got it together a year ago. It's been a lot of work as I'm sure you guys know and the engine only has 37 hours on it so far.

Blown head gasket Andy, wow.....lot's of power! Glad you got er up and running again.......we've got some fun racing ahead!

I was looking at my bike and realized I've got over 5 feet of fuel line on it between the gas tank, fuel pump, the carb and all of the venting on the engine. What a plumbing nightmare laff

and a brand new box of spare parts ;)

I really like the new pipe.....

One thing about this build that was a plus is that the Felt frame has not been modified at all. It is a completely stock Slant frame.....bone stock.