Fasteddy in hospital...

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan,

The first time I had it pulled the nurse grabbed a hold of it and pulled it out in one swift move. This nurse pulled it out by the centimeter. It was weird to say the least. Kind of like a snake crawling out. Slowly.

I've experienced worse. I have raised children. :)

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Just received a call from the doctors office. The surgeon has looked at the latest tests and ex-rays and the infection is gone and he suggested leaving the temporary medicated knee in unless I wanted another operation to replace it with another more permanent one.

They will monitor the one in there every six months to see how it is doing and at close to 73 year of age I'm sure it will out last me.

Thank you everyone for your support. It has helped more than I can tell you.

Steve.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Steve, I doubt that you know how many of us respect you and admire your skills!

Jim R.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Yea I guess I could imagine you like the guys in the cranberry commercial, "and thanks for your support." Now start singing "I don't need no doctor!"

Glad things turned out OK!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Mogollonmonster, thank you. I'm glad that they saved old age for the last. I couldn't have handled it when I was younger. Would have cramped my life style but now unfortunately old age is the life style.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Russel, I thank you. To have the respect and admiration of ones peers is truly humbling. I appreciate it beyond words. I sincerely hope that I am able to continue to do so.

Steve.