EZM website?

GoldenMotor.com

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I'm looking for a website that sells ezm parts. I've seen a few sites selling the kits,with and without the engine, but no parts. WTF?! I know someone will say,"check the signature," but that gets me nowhere. I live in Oklahoma and as far as I can tell, no ezm in the state!

HELP!

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I guess just the flex pipe since ezm doesn't actually make anything else. I can get the bearings and such from surpluscenter,clutch from AGK, and the sprocket,chain,etc. is easy enough to come by. What I don't understand is that if you sell for EZM,why wouldn't you just sell it? Why all the run around?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I guess just the flex pipe since ezm doesn't actually make anything else. I can get the bearings and such from surpluscenter,clutch from AGK, and the sprocket,chain,etc. is easy enough to come by. What I don't understand is that if you sell for EZM,why wouldn't you just sell it? Why all the run around?
http://www.memorylane-classics.com/

They sell a length of stainless flex for $22 that you will find
on their Whizzer Exhaust Parts page.
They sell the tip and clamp as well.

EZ Motorbike sells flex too but it isn't stainless and it discolors and rusts.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Thanks MBR,that's all I needed. I just seen the flex at BlowByU and I now he isn't selling that right now so....

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
The arguments and hostilities have been deleted. If you can't answer a man's questions without disrespect, ignore the question and move on. If you get a disrespectful answer, report it to the staff but don't encourage the already bad situation.

Tom