Extreme Scooters 98cc Whizzer engine

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Yes, it's a shame. I had heard of this company, if you can call it that. There's so many good people selling online. It's a shame these people don't get shut down & jailed.

Last edited:

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
I made a purchase from these guys a while back. I would look up their business reputation with the Georgia BBB. I ended up having to report them to get my money back. They only sent half the order but kept all the money. I did finally get half the money back but it was a fight. Also they don't take credit cards. They want money orders and wire transfers... Red Flag!!!

Jim

butchatron

Jul 22, 2009
kentucky
I looked at this kit as well. One thing that got me was that in the description, it mentioned how to install the rear sprocket, but we all know Whizzers are belt driven, not chain driven.

geeksquid

Feb 14, 2008
I've wondered what these thieves do if someone actually orders a complete Whizzer bike from them? You'll notice on their testimonials page that there's not one Whizzer related item. And I think they don't take credit cards anymore is because there were so many chargebacks from ripped off customers that the credit card companies dumped them.

bugoutbike

Aug 28, 2009
Nevada
WOW..... Nice website but you cant add anything to the purchase box. These guys are about as low as scum. They need to be arrested and prosecuted. They are actually committing a felony. If more than one person owns the company or he or she has any employees or ever has when such crimes have been committed then its considered Conspiracy! Thats a Felony.

bugoutbike

Aug 28, 2009
Nevada
Whizzer can also be held liable or at the very least be taken to court and drug thru the system before excused at the very very least. They have a responsabilty to at least contact these guys throwing your name around like you are a full fledge dealer of some sort. First it can be proven that they know about these guys. That looks very bad for them since they chose to do nothing. That can possibly be made to look like they support these Felchers! I know many an attorney who would gladly name them in a law suit with these yahoos. Good thing I wasnt screwed buy them. Because thats exactly what I would do. You dont let people get away with crap like that. If Whizzer got wind they were going to also be included in a law suit then you sure as **** can bet they would start to care about who is saying what with there name! Just my 2 cents worth.

Traveler

Thanks for the info MotorbikeMike. I don't know all that much about the Wizzers but I thought it was an odd engine size. Do you know if anyone sells just a 138cc Whizzer engine? And where you can get one I would like to build up a custom bike rather than buying one ready made if possible. But I want one with a bigger engine as well
There are usualy several Whizzer engines Old and New on eBay at any given time. The only problem is they are pretty expensive and you usually have to buy motor mounts, fuel tank and other things to make them work. Remanafactured parts are available for Whizzer engines, but they are also expensive. I have about $1700 invested so far in a vintage Whizzer H engine and Columbia bike project.

Don't let the larger size mislead you though. A modern 50cc 2 stroke could probably outrun a Vintage Whizzer. That's why I am upset about the 50cc laws in several states. Maybe that's because I am vintage. I owned a Whizzer Pacemaker when I was 14, and tha was a lot of years ago.

I have seen new Whizzers on eBay, sometimes for under $1000, but I like the vintage ones.

Last edited:

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Hello guys, that websites is known amoung us old-timers as a "bait and switch" rip-off joint!

I just looked at the website and see a pic of a WC1 Whizzer, not made since 2004, the description below however, is of a 2-stroke that does NOT exsist! It appears to be the standard description of China-Kit, BUT there are no 98cc engines, and NO 4.5 HP, I HAVE been privy to the Dyno tests of the Nantong Jai Li engine factory.

BEWARE!!!

A couple of years ago they sold a Whizzer customer a kit for 750.00 supposed to be a Whizzer, was a "Chinese Handgrenade" cheap 2-stroke kit!!

Last year one of my customers in Sacramento wanted a Whizzer kit (which are NOT being made), he sent 750.00 and also got a Chinese 2-stroke kit!

There are others who have been ripped by this place, these are just two I actually know about.

As far as I know, there is not, and never were and 98cc chinese engine kits!

I hope this will help others from being ripped off!

Mike
Chinese handgernade
That fits :)
How about just make your own whizzer frame and then a normal kit?.wee.

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
I just got a email from them today and they said its a 4 Stroke engine for 499.00. Im curious if its a 2 stroke why are they saying its a 4?

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
They are notorious for deceptive and illegal marketing practices. If you don't believe us, check with the Georgia Better Business Bureau. Buy at your own risk!

Jim

Last edited:

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Oh i believe everyone i just dont know how you could get away with sending a 2 stroke motor in place of a 4. I assume there return policy is nill

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
The Engine Kit for $850 was the Genuine Whizzer Engine Kit, and sorry to say is no longer available.

Now we have a Great Kit for $499 (will do Total $499 Includes Shipping) which is still almost as nice as the Original one but is not considered a Whizzer Engine Kit. This kit is a 98cc 4 Stroke very similar to the Genuine Kit, but is Chain Drive instead of Belt Drive.

If Interested, this kit is highly recommended.

E-Mail Name, Address, and Phone Number and we will first e-mail you back a complete Bill of Sale, that gives you all the information on shipping time, etc, and then you can go ahead and order.
This is there email to me

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
72tx340, Dude, do you lead a "charmed life"? Is everything always OK at the end of your day? These guys are known rip-off artists and have been successfully sued as such.

Tell ya what.......How bout you send me 250.00 (1/2 of what they will charge to rip you off) and I will send you a picture of a Lawn Mower. I will actually send the picture, and if it is not the kind you would like to see, I will send you at least 5 more pictures of Lawn Mowers!

IF you choose to do this, I can guarantee that you WILL receive pictures of Lawn Mowers, and that you will not be ripped off in some phony Bait and Switch operation! Now $250.00 is a lot of money for pictures of Lawn Mowers, but, at least you would get exactly what I promised to send you. In this way, you will not be ripped off!

Tongue planted firmly in Cheek!

Mike

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Thanks Mike thats quite a offer. Thanks for the laugh!!!! I just dont understand whats to be gained by ripping people off. Dont worry guys im not ordering one....but a lawnmower engine in my bike hummmm.....

wdbtchr

Jan 31, 2008
Juneau, Ak
Thanks Mike thats quite a offer. Thanks for the laugh!!!! I just dont understand whats to be gained by ripping people off. Dont worry guys im not ordering one....but a lawnmower engine in my bike hummmm.....
Nah, that would be a picture of a lawn mower engine in a picture of your bike. :>)

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
At least that would be easy to install!!!

I emailed him for a picture of the motor in question. For that kind of money i told him i need to see what im purchasing. But isnt there a chinese copy out there now of the whizzer motor?