Ever been run off the road?

GoldenMotor.com

Limowm

Aug 27, 2016
Corpus Christi TX
I've been run off the road twice now in the last few years keeping over close to the shoulder to alow cars to get by where most drivers will move a bit over to be save, both my hit and run drivers didn't think I had the right I can only guess, and ran me off in to the curb where I crashed once and the other time where I was able to save it after causing a bad wobble, and pulled back on to the road again.. Only to have the jerk who push me off the road, now in front.. To Then
Slammed on his brakes to cause me to crash in to his suv hard enuff to not only dent the rear but total my bike myself, and any faith in the CCPD Corpus Christi Police Dept
as they wouldn't investigate the drivers actions even after several witnesses had chased the guy down and held him for the cops and I to blame or legally charge
Anyone else had anything like that happen?
Or have the police refuse to investigate your hit and run?

I've been run off the road twice now in the last few years keeping over close to the shoulder to alow cars to get by where most drivers will move a bit over to be save, both my hit and run drivers didn't think I had the right I can only guess, and ran me off in to the curb where I crashed once and the other time where I was able to save it after causing a bad wobble, and pulled back on to the road again.. Only to have the jerk who push me off the road, now in front.. To Then
Slammed on his brakes to cause me to crash in to his suv hard enuff to not only dent the rear but total my bike myself, and any faith in the CCPD Corpus Christi Police Dept
as they wouldn't investigate the drivers actions even after several witnesses had chased the guy down and held him for the cops and I to blame or legally charge
Anyone else had anything like that happen?
Or have the police refuse to investigate your hit and run?
That sucks man and I hope you weren’t injured! This is the world we live in today.
Hopefully, it will never happen again to you and you can build an even better ride.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
Yep and I found him through a " youth street social organization" . I suffered a fractured arm and hand and he got both arms and both hands broken.

I don't think he'll be running anybody off the road anytime soon. This is why I have a GoPro on the front of my bike. It's not guaranteed to catch their license plate but it sure makes it a lot easier if you do.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Yep and I found him through a " youth street social organization" . I suffered a fractured arm and hand and he got both arms and both hands broken.

I don't think he'll be running anybody off the road anytime soon. This is why I have a GoPro on the front of my bike. It's not guaranteed to catch their license plate but it sure makes it a lot easier if you do.
Eye for an Eye huh,
You had some guys arm and hands broke because you got a pic of the license plate
Are you sure you got the right guy because someone else might of been driving
Besides that act of revenge makes you worse than he is

Should of filed a police report, you had a video of the guy making your wreck and his license plate, But now you can't sue him for all's he's got, because you had to get your revenge

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Eye for an Eye huh,
You had some guys arm and hands broke because you got a pic of the license plate
Are you sure you got the right guy because someone else might of been driving
Besides that act of revenge makes you worse than he is

Should of filed a police report, you had a video of the guy making your wreck and his license plate, But now you can't sue him for all's he's got, because you had to get your revenge

No, they were Latino and I had some O.G. Vato homies listen for some young bucks to start flapping their lips about it and they handled it for me. And yeah I'm sure it was them by their own admission.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
No, they were Latino and I had some O.G. Vato homies listen for some young bucks to start flapping their lips about it and they handled it for me. And yeah I'm sure it was them by their own admission.
It's still quite a story and hard to believe that some gang banger's broke that guys bones to honor your respect
Assault is a major felony and carries a 10 year prison sentence
You must be Tight with those OG Homies

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
You got me all wrong if you think I'm a thug or a punk or somebody that doesn't handle my business properly.

Diplomacy, honesty and tact are the keys to success!
Yeah, I see you handled your business properly and did it with diplomacy, & honesty LOL

I had some O.G. Vato homies listen for some young bucks to start flapping their lips about it and they handled it for me.

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
It's still quite a story and hard to believe that some gang banger's broke that guys bones to honor your respect
Being the son of a prominent man in my community has allowed me certain privileges that others might not quite enjoy.

And all I asked him to do is to keep his ear out. I didn't ask them to break both of his arms with a 2x4. When you live in a community for 60 years you get to know who the bangers are.

And why you breathing down my neck? Look up the name Sedilio in Sacramento California. They own the biggest bail bond /law firm here in the capital city. And I grew up with them. I also hang out with the mayor's son who is the kumite champion (Robert Mcgarvy), My dad retired fire chief of the Sacramento fire department the lieutenant governor and head sheriff have been at my house for Thanksgiving and every memorial Day we used to go camping with the Sacramento county sheriff's and the undercover officers and the narc squad and Folsom prison guards and everybody else... I guess you could just say I'm lucky that way huh? And if you need me to post a picture of my father's badge and some of the pictures of us hanging out with all of these people I'll be happy to if you really need to see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doug Skullery

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
But as for me I'm more peaceful, I build artwork in a lost wax art foundry for a living.

Google "Monterey bay aquarium lifesize bronze humpback whale"

Yep I built that. As an artisan and I've had the opportunity to work on many prestigious pieces.

As a matter of fact Disney used the Monterey bay aquarium as for their model in the movie finding Dory or searching for Dory or something... they showed a picture of the whale hanging in the background in one of the scenes of the movie and I just happened to do the math on it and figured out over 2 billion 500 million 200,000 people have either seen a sculpture that I built or a facsimile thereof. Not that you care.

Last edited:

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
I also hung out with one of Kurt Cobain's inspirations pat Stratford from the bands of tales of Terror who played at my house one summer when my parents were gone. Who I just happened to run into recently and get a selfie with him out in front of harbor freight.

And I built a guitar for the band "Tesla" that they used to record the song "love song" back in 1983 when they're recording studio in Sacramento California burned down and my dad had the opportunity to offer the basis who lost some equipment one of my business cards it happened to say that I was a guitar builder which led to the song "American woman" by Lenny Kravitz I built a bass guitar that that was recorded on. I hung out with Abby Hoffman's son America down in people's park in Berkeley California while we were tripping on acid
And the list goes on and on and on and I've got proof of all of what I'm saying so I'm sorry that you live a boring life bro cuz it sounds like your life kinda sucks

Last edited:

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
That's just so there is no bullsh*tting anybody. I got more too!

These were handy... I will post the ones of me and Pat Stratford and my bday party where "city boy" aka Tesla showed up and played... Woop whoop good times!

I didn't mean to be an A hole or disrespectful wrench but you called my hand.

Attachments

tommygunn1488

Mar 6, 2014
SANTA CRUZ ,CA
I also hung out with one of Kurt Cobain's inspirations pat Stratford from the bands of tales of Terror who played at my house one summer when my parents were gone. Who I just happened to run into recently and get a selfie with him out in front of harbor freight.

And I built a guitar for the band "Tesla" that they used to record the song "love song" back in 1983 when they're recording studio in Sacramento California burned down and my dad had the opportunity to offer the basis who lost some equipment one of my business cards it happened to say that I was a guitar builder which led to the song "American woman" by Lenny Kravitz I built a bass guitar that that was recorded on. I hung out with Abby Hoffman's son America down in people's park in Berkeley California while we were tripping on acid
And the list goes on and on and on and I've got proof of all of what I'm saying so I'm sorry that you live a boring life bro cuz it sounds like your life kinda sucks
I TRIPPED ON ACID ALL NIGHT IN PEOPLES PARK AND COULD NOT BELIEVE THE BERKELY COPS DIDNT STOP AND HARRASS US WE WERE IN PLAIN SIGHT ALL NIGHT ,LOL