Entry level motorized bikes from $399 and up plus shipping

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Hello this is Lee, my screen name on here is LandSpeedRecord. I sell a great entry level bike for $399 + shipping. I start with a Huffy Cranbrook and tear down the hubs and bearings. I pack everything with high temp automotive grease and check and adjust all the tolerances. I install a new generation 2 stroke kit and very thoroughly go thru the entire bike. I also add motorcycle style bars and a caliper brake no extra charge. I have ridden on of these builds hard for close to 500 miles and no issues at all so I am confident of shipping a very solid bike. I will also be glad to work with anyone on something built custom just for them. I have Micargi and Caraci bikes also available so please feel free to contact me for any type of bike.

Cheers everyone and Happy Motoring!!!
Lee Wommer
520-808-5731

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Those are definitely nice starter bikes and the price is really good considering what all went into these... I hope ya sell out fast, somebody will be getting a really nice deal on these...

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Thanks Dave! I do put a lot of time and labor into them. It's tough to sell them, I end up getting a little attached to each one ha ha.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I do put a lot of time and labor into them.
I can definitely see that...
I also know exactly what you mean about getting attached to your "builds to sale"... that was my whole intention with the black road bike then I changed my mind and went all out with it... lol... I'm thinking if I can get a few crannies along with basic engine kits I could probably get some built and sold without Getting too attached, but trying to build just one at a time I tend to start going all out with the engine and ending up with a 50mph beast ya wouldn't wanna end up responsible for if the new owner couldn't respect the speed...
Even that bike I repaired for a customer I had trouble parting with because the "mild" engine i built turned out so strong... it only topped out at about 35mph, but it would get there in a heartbeat, which drastically added to the fun factor.... the owner was totally extatic tho when I finally gave it back.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I can't get over how good these Cranbrooks ride. I try to run at least part of a break in tank thru them and triple check everything. I guess the good thing is I always keep one in stock and actually "need" to go ride them.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Good luck with your venture, Lee.
How big is the motorized bicycle community in Tucson? Do you see many on the road?
Maybe you can increase the numbers. Keep us informed.

Tom

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
There is a pretty large amount of motorized bicycles here in Tucson. The laws are relatively friendly and you can arguably ride year round. I am putting everything into making this permanent and full time, things started off strong but have slowed a bit. The month of October is supposed to be good and I hope to become a Forum sponsor here as soon as possible. Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I hope to be serving the community for a long time to come.