Dyno Tank For Fellow Racer

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
This is the latest Tank I just completed for a fellow racer. I am not sure if he is going to like my style, I sure hope so. I tend to go for the raw, rat and industrial style and this tank sure fits that style. I air brushed the sides, left the top and bottom raw and then 2 part clear coated the complete tank. I used black pearl for the sides. It was a difficult tank due to being limited with welding equipment at the time. Another beauty of this tank is I made sure I would not have to use tank liner.

It was made to fit my favorite bike…DYNO….and it will be installed at the willow race…

Attachments

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
I think I know who that is for...... it will fit his bike perfectly, as long as you remembered he has the Dyno Deuce... It looks great, I can't wait to see it installed.. man I need one of those..........

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
ooohh wow awesome dance1 and Im sure it looks even better in person and it pretty much completes the build on my Deuce.
Thank You Culvercityclassic!!!

This is the latest Tank I just completed for a fellow racer. I am not sure if he is going to like my style, I sure hope so. I tend to go for the raw, rat and industrial style and this tank sure fits that style. I air brushed the sides, left the top and bottom raw and then 2 part clear coated the complete tank. I used black pearl for the sides. It was a difficult tank due to being limited with welding equipment at the time. Another beauty of this tank is I made sure I would not have to use tank liner.

It was made to fit my favorite bike…DYNO….and it will be installed at the willow race…

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

That's ok....if rookie doesn't like it we could install it on my bike laff

It's a beauty!

dnut