DYNO Roadster

GoldenMotor.com

umc

Nov 25, 2011
las vegas
Hello to all new to the site glad to see there are a lot of people that like these kinds of bikes.I have a 94 Dyno Roadster that I was going to go throw but I am to busy and want to sell it.wee..wee..wee..wee..Bike is really clean always been in the garage still has the factory saftey stickers on it.The seat it not ripped paint it really nice hardly ever ridden.

I am not real up on how to post pics if you want to see pics email me I will send some pics of the bike [email protected] I am looking for 400.00 obo

Thanks

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
just joking with you. although your first post is a sale item. i have a motorised roadster. really their only good with a motor because you cant ride them uphill very far. your better off putting it in the for sale section. look around maybe your change your mind its a lota fun on the cheep. although it can get outa hand. oh ya! my sister in law is a snake and their are alot of snakes in the desert.SSSSSSSSSSS!

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i agree with terry. smoother, lower and i feel more in control at speed than my other bikes including my whizzers. it's hard to be cool when your a fat old man but i get lot's of thumb's up riding my stretch.