Dual Boost Bottles?!

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
You're telling me those boost bottle and NOS comments were serious? :O
I resent your implication sir. I'm shocked and appalled you would think me capable of such a heinous act.
My account of my experience with motorbicycling.com stickers was complete and factual in every regard and easily verifiable by the trail of smoke picked up on google earth satellite feed and the numerous reports of sonic boom damage across the mid south.
Frankly I'm quite hurt by this dastardly slander and am unsure if I can carry on in the face of such a base accusation.
I shall retire to dress my wounds.
Good day, sir!

He's certainly correct on the state of the restroom..........the guys in the fancy yellow rubber suits just shook their heads in wonderment.

Just say'n.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
Anne:

Sorry to spray cold water on your plans, but you simply can't run more than one boost bottle per stroke. Two bottles on a 2 stroke, four bottles on a 4 stroke.

That's it. The laws of physics are against you after that. The pole inversion that takes place within the boost bottle will be cancelled out by any other bottle used on the same stroke. We have proven it time & again in the W.E. Coyote physics lab. We even tried to mount the secondary bottles inverted.

As for the Motorbicycling stickers, I have been afraid to try them myself. A friend once bought a large quantity of parts from J.C. Whitney, and installed them all at once. I told him that adding both a Wynns AND an STP sticker to his car at the same time was a very bad idea.

His fate has become the basis of an urban legend. See, the story about the car stuck in the side of a mountain in AZ because of a surplus JATO bottle? Yep. Not a JATO bottle at all. That is my friend Mark, and the car remains there to this day as a memorial. Just remember, too much of a good thing is going to leave a Mark.

Be safe out there.