Done; finally

GoldenMotor.com

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
I just finished my 2nd build. Gt1 bike, honda gxh 50. honda carb. EZMB drive, EZMB exhaust. I tried this combo with the stock exhaust. I was so dissapointed I wanted to sell it. Ended up ordering the EZMB exhaust pipe. Wow, what a difference. I have my carb hooked up with the governor still attached. Cost about $5.00 to hook it up. 10 minutes of my time.Took it for a ride. 7400 rpm's 35 mph. That's with a 60 tooth sprocket. Nobody should be allowed to have this much fun. Now I have to make a decision every time I want to go for a ride, 2 smoke or 4 stroke. Their both a blast. 2 totally different rides. Ones a cruiser the other is a chopper. Thanks EZMB. Your drive is tops in my book. That's one solid unit. Thanks for listening Bob Macdance1

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
I just finished my 2nd build. Gt1 bike, honda gxh 50. honda carb. EZMB drive, EZMB exhaust. I tried this combo with the stock exhaust. I was so dissapointed I wanted to sell it. Ended up ordering the EZMB exhaust pipe. Wow, what a difference. I have my carb hooked up with the governor still attached. Cost about $5.00 to hook it up. 10 minutes of my time.Took it for a ride. 7400 rpm's 35 mph. That's with a 60 tooth sprocket. Nobody should be allowed to have this much fun. Now I have to make a decision every time I want to go for a ride, 2 smoke or 4 stroke. Their both a blast. 2 totally different rides. Ones a cruiser the other is a chopper. Thanks EZMB. Your drive is tops in my book. That's one solid unit. Thanks for listening Bob Macdance1
Bob, I'm glad to hear it came out well and glad to have been of service. That flex pipe does make a big difference!