Does anyone have a "black spring" for a max torque?

GoldenMotor.com

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
I really need to get this spring but no seller has it in stock, so I'm reaching out to the tribe here... Does anyone have the black spring for a max torque clutch ? It can be for a 5/8 or 3/4 shaft, I was told the same for both. I am going to the Grange race this Saturday and could pay for it there. Please gimme a lil help, somebody has to have one around! Lol i'll be here all night! Thanks so much!!!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I really need to get this spring but no seller has it in stock, so I'm reaching out to the tribe here... Does anyone have the black spring for a max torque clutch ? It can be for a 5/8 or 3/4 shaft, I was told the same for both. I am going to the Grange race this Saturday and could pay for it there. Please gimme a lil help, somebody has to have one around! Lol i'll be here all night! Thanks so much!!!
Does Affordable Go Karts have it?

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Yeah, know how you feel. The stock sping engages too early, and my clutch chatters on takeoff all the time. The black spring should help get the engine higher up in the powerband before it starts transferring power and hopefully get rid of the chattering.