Denver area riders

GoldenMotor.com

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
:(:(:(:(:( hope your ride goes well...i have no idea how long its going to take to build a new one....im unemployed with no unemployment available....built my last bike from tax money...be safe guys and carry like three locks

Last edited:

NashOpel

Jul 10, 2009
Arvada,CO
[2door,
Of 2 forks, only one is 1inch diameter and it has a 5 1/2 inch stem. Let me know if it'll work. Please IM me your phone number and I'll give you a call regarding Sat's day ride. I'm still planning on going. Just had chain jump ripping off the rear derailleur and caused wheel to lock up. Gonna order a real jump stop from SBP and get rid of the awful one that I got sold at a local bike shop.

Later,
Drewd[/QUOTE]

Tom if you are not needing or wanting the forks I have been looking for a set for the riverside to help smooth out the ride. I dont want to step on anyones toes before I asked Drewd about them.
Thanks George

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
pino.Sounds good to me.. Except.. I sold all my bikes that have motors.. I even took the test GT50R motor off my recumbent EZ1 and put it on my Electra.. That too is gone.. Out the door.. Let me see what I can build and put back on my recumbent for the ride.. It is this Saturday.. Right? Let me see what I can get going.. A get together ride will be a blast for sure.. Now that my shipment of new 15MM RT carbs arrived today, I sould be able to get another motor installed and can make a test ride out of our get together.. That way.. I can enjoy the ride...

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I'm trying to make a rough map of the cruise loop, but mapping sites are letting me do it how I want to. Yes, this Saturday for sure @ 10am Berkeley Park recreation center parking lot.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
:(:(:(:(:( hope your ride goes well...i have no idea how long its going to take to build a new one....im unemployed with no unemployment available....built my last bike from tax money...be safe guys and carry like three locks
That sucks guy... sorry that your on that end of the stick. Maybe you can find a free bike and a donor engine and piece together a kit.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Duane,
You can borrow my blue Jaguar. It runs great; not as good as the Norton Jag but still a sweet ride. It has a small fuel tank so we might have to refuel somewhere.

I'll have to make sure my gutter guys are done. The roof is finished but the gutters aren't on yet. If they get finished tomorrow or Friday...I'm there.
I might not make the whole circuit that Rod is advocating but, we'll see.
Tom

streetstrip80

Oct 12, 2008
Littleton, CO
I may show up, but I am a speed addict, so if you ride north, look to the left and you might see me at Bandimere.

edit
this was a reply to Toms route, only after this did I see the North side plans, someone make a decision.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
George: I have been looking for a fork like this for a while but if you really need it...we could arm wrestle over it. Or how about a trivia contest? :)

StreetStrip: I'm going to try to make it. I have some home responsibilities that might intrerfer but barring that, I'll go with the majority.

Duane: If not the blue Jag, the trike is in the bed of my Ranger :)
Tom

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
I don't care where the ride is in Denver area. Count me in. I'm bringing two bikes and a buddy who has never ridden MB's before.

Also, is Berkely park by Sheidan and I-70? I'm not very familar with Denver area and want to make sure I show up at the right place.

Last edited:

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I don't care where the ride is in Denver area. Count me in. I'm bringing two bikes and a buddy who has never ridden MB's before.

Also, is Berkely park by Sheidan and I-70? I'm not very familar with Denver area and want to make sure I show up at the right place.
Yes, Berkeley park rec. center is on the south-east side of I-70 & Sheridan. A friend of mine (non-member) with a lower budget build will be coming as well. The weather will be close to 70`on Saturday.

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
How many mb'ers are showing up this Saturday?

I'll be bringing some mb bike parts I want to get rid of. i got spare heads, some new some lightly used, half dozen rear sprockets-44 tooth, 50 tooth, and other parts. cost is what ever you want to offer. i'll even let the parts go for free if you need them. i just want to get rid of them.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
The gutter guys showed up this morning, in the rain, so they should be finished by tomorrow afternoon. I'm planning to be there. We're still on for 10:AM? Who else?
Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Good question... How many are coming for sure? The more the better, but I need a total so we're not waiting for someone for no reason.

Meet time 10:00am, on time in my book is 15 min early. There will be a little grace time but don't expect us to wait for you if you didn't plan appropriately.

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
Frod, love it...15 minutes early is on time in my book too! 2door, I'll have your forks with me. I'm looking forward to this...should be a blast.