dellorto rep pocketbike carb + K&N style filter.

GoldenMotor.com

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
hey, my pocketbike engine is probley going to go into my landladys cag however, if the carb will fit the happytime intake (or a manic mechanic straight intake) id like to be using it instead, since its a flatslide and has a better filter on it.

the toolbox bike, or red as i started to call it needs a new back wheel that ill pu saturday. then the engine kit the week after, and finally a sprocket adapter and 32t sprocket and at this point, if the dellorto rep will fit id like to get one of the cnc intakes as well.

someone shed some light on this for me please.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
ahha i was hoping youd chirp in i was just reading your thread with the pipes. used to run the meth quads didja? me too man, ran a 421LR banshee for about 2 years on 113race gas. (i miss it)

anyway how aobut the replica, cause thats what i already have paid for and sitting around.

mick29

Jun 8, 2009
Salisbury East
Hey hows it going I have a Dellorto rep style carby on a 48hp cc but Ive had trouble with main jet sizes it came with a .75mm it ran ok down low but up top it just 4 stroked too much fuel then i tryed .70mm still the same the motor is new and only done 70kms they reckon when its run in fully it will be ok but for now im trying a .68mm wich is alot better but not perfect if you have more luck or any questions contact me thanks mick29