Death Race Jan 2, 2010

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I could be wrong but this might have something to do with your video having a problem: Understanding File-Size Limits on NTFS and FAT

If you right click on the drive letter then look at the properties it will tell you the drive format being fat32 or ntfs or even fat16. One other problem might be if you run out of battery before the clip is finalized the file does not get saved. Your best answer would come from the manufacturer of the camera.
Thank You tinkermeister, I am going to look into that.

I will try to video with helmet cam the entire main event, I hope for the best. But do not be to disappointed guys if I end up with no video. I will still have plenty of photos I hope.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
What bike are you riding Dave, the Specialized or do you have a new trick up your sleave???
The Rockhopper will be in the race, if things go well my friend Omar will be racing it. I should be on my BoXer bike.

Just for those who are worried that don't have a chance, I raced my BoXer against my Rockhopper today.

The Rockhopper left me in dust off the line but then I caught up and passed it easily, but then, I was wide open on my BoXer and here comes my little china girl and passes me. My little china girl is a fighter and never gives up lol. I love that motor! My BoXer tops out at 41mph and the hopper will do 45-47mph.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I dont know what to tell you guys, I was told by Spooky that there was no racing but The race track is still expecting us!

Me and my friends will be there tomorrow to race

Charlie (P1) said to be there at 10:30 riders meeting at 11:00am

I was out there all day today.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Great foureasy, one of my buddy's seems like he is getting cold feet. May only be three of us? I really dont know?

We MB riders are welcome at P1 anytime Charlie said. Doesn't have to be only during Death Race. Me and my buddy was there all day today and I went through 1 gallon of gas making laps.

You can go by yourself, get a small group together or even put on our own race's. As long as the track is available, he will let you run on it.