Custom Motorized Bicycle With SBP Shift Kit $650.00

GoldenMotor.com

TeRRoRisT ThReaTs

Apr 27, 2010
Anaheim
You are looking at a Motorized Schwinn Montain Bike. This Motorized Bike is completely custom built. The time I spent on this bike is very well appreciated. It’s a 26 inch Schwinn Mountain Bike with front suspension and a Brand New Raw Motors 66cc 2-Stroke Motor on it with a custom manufactured Shifter Kit built ONLY for this Motor and Bike. This Bike is a 7 Speed meaning the motor uses the derailleur gears in the back of the bike to shift gears, by doing so you get the top end speed and up hill climbing without the engine struggling or breaking a sweat. The custom paint job is Powder Coated White as well as the shift kit and muffler which are colored Black. This bike has been ridden a couple of times and WILL reach about 40 MPH. I mean literally, I was on a street below mine with flat land and a straight away, the bike would not stop going and by the time I hit the end of the street trailing a car in front of me I couldn’t reach 7th gear because the street ended. This bike has potential and I Would Like SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. I invested well over $1400.00 into this Machine and its fun to ride. This Bike does Actually Get Better Gas Mileage than having the one sprocket in the back like you normally see. There’s so much I did to this bike I cant even list the parts, I also have extras which will be given to the person on a First Come For Serve Basis FOR FREE. This bike is garage kept and the motor is in excellent working condition. If you have any questions please email, text, or call (714) 350-5695 Thank You.

Pick Up Only From Anaheim, CA
FOR PICTURES PLEASE VISIT:

Motorized Bicycle Completely Custom With Shift Kit, 40 MPH

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Nice build terror, and I agree with the better mileage with a jackshaft, I find myself just coasting at idle at 20+ all the time.
But what about the crab? seems like a pretty steep angle to float bowl.