custom made parts section...

GoldenMotor.com

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
think it would be cool to have like a machine shop section.i see people are milling custom quality parts here and there like custom heads and chain tensioners and all kinds of parts. lets have a custom made parts section

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Sounds like fun, prolly the best bet is to start a thread in 'General Discussion' about it (mebbe search up a few examples) and see what people have/recommend. Should there be enough interest/parts it'd defo be a welcome addition to 'Swap And Shop' if they're from retailers - 'High Performance Bicycle Engine Tips' if it's not limited to just that.

Heck - that'd be a real handy "index" :D Good idea!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I think he was referring to a a thread sourcing just custom quality parts and not just spread out amongst vendors Venice. They each have various specialties but mostly focus on stock replacement and/or the "standard" upgrades.

madmikeracing

Jan 20, 2010
Garden Shed
Yes nice idea i have a small machine shop I am a new member who would like to post but I tried and was told i dont have enoughposts to posr HUH >LOL Thanx mike

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
mad mike,i think if you just introduce yourself in the introduction section,you should be able to post pics,im not 100%,but i think it might work....good to have people customizing. cant wait till jim machines a custom racing block ,cylinder and head.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Tho intros are ossum - it's just a postcount thang, you need to make a few before you're allowed to post links, done to fend off the evil spambots is all ;)