Cool Inforgraph

GoldenMotor.com

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Nice job.

It's obviously aimed at the true newbies. The real 'babes in the woods' who've only barely realized that such a thing as a motorized bicycle is even possible.

If you can attract that audience and put that picture in their minds then re-direct them to a place with more detailed info (such as this one, for instance), that could be helpful. They'd come in with a picture in their minds.

The question that comes to mind is; how do you attract that particular audience?

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
doesn't display properly in some browsers

when I was writing code & html, we'd inquire of the browser's capabilities in first couple of lines and adjust accordingly - some browsers only do CSS2 rather than CSS3 & HTML4 rather than HTML5 - also, many folks I know do not allow their browsers to run third-party scripting

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Purty Cool, MC.

Well laid out and attractive to the eye.

I'd disagree with some of the advantages/disadvantages but very cool.

Last edited:

BobbyT

Mar 16, 2014
Santa Maria ca.
Motorized Cycle,

If I was a Nubee checking into this hobby and went to your site I would never have bothered to build one.

You say 2 stokes are poor quality and are short lived. Your site says Amazon is the best place to get MB kits. REALLY?

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Motorized Cycle,

If I was a Nubee checking into this hobby and went to your site I would never have bothered to build one.

You say 2 stokes are poor quality and are short lived. Your site says Amazon is the best place to get MB kits. REALLY?
To be honest about it, I saw what I perceived as flaws in that infographic too. But I didn't think they were important enough to point out.

I also have some concerns with the idea of 'spreading the motored bicycle message' to those who aren't knocking on our door. But I don't know if I'm correct about that. So I've chosen, until now, not to say so.

Our new pal, the OP, seems to be a newbie. But he's an enthusiastic newbie who is approaching us and this hobby with an optimistic attitude.

Why shoot him down? After all we're a friendly bunch, aren't we?

If he's not yet aware of just who the best vendors are, who cares? Soon, he'll know.

So...Motorized Cycle...good job! Stick around and you'll be doing an even better job in short order.