chicago riders,say whats up!!!

GoldenMotor.com

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
whats happenin fellow chi town ridas,tommygun here just tryin to pull some motor bicyclists together and possibly get some things happenin come spring time.get an organized cruise night and meet goin,and eventually more,cause you know it would be cool to have a meet,ya know, bike show,music and food,bakini bike washes,bike show and contest,and after all that,head out for a little cruise to downtown to spread the motorbike news!!

obd1kenobi

Dec 28, 2009
chicago
whats the word Tom? Still Polishing that motor to the max? I'm gunna take my front fender off,and put it on the rear. I don't think I'm going to run a front fender on the Ridgedale. I'm about to order my hub adapter+ sprocket. I think I'm gunna go with a 39 tooth to get a little more speed outta it. As for the motor kit, I think I'm going with the Grubby 80cc, slant head kit, just gotta do some more side jobs first before I order my kit. Gas tank is going to be behind the seat, mounted to the fender, along with a custom bracket to tie on the seat post clamp. Might use an apple juice can, paint can, mini keg, or fire extinguisher. Either way, its gunna be polished, or black, or maybe wrapped in some dark brown leather I have from my last job (Classic Soft Trim). peace