Blow By U New Dealer for SCSW BOXER

GoldenMotor.com

gearhead

Mar 6, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Fl
Thank you Dave
Your bike is geared different from the bike Dean offerers now. He is sending them out with a 64 tooth plus he is putting the 9.4 hp Morini in the Boxer now. Yours is the 5.8 I think, thank you for the info Dave much appreciated
Cheers
Terry
Hi Terry, have some experience w the german mopeds of the 70's, Kreidler, Zundapp etc. these bikes (at 120lbs +) easily exceded 62mph with minor mods, so the 60 mph mark may be attainable w a 60 lbs bike on a single gear. Either way I want one, even if I have to sell my les paul or opel gt to pay for it. Gearhead..wee.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Terry, have some experience w the german mopeds of the 70's, Kreidler, Zundapp etc. these bikes (at 120lbs +) easily exceded 62mph with minor mods, so the 60 mph mark may be attainable w a 60 lbs bike on a single gear. Either way I want one, even if I have to sell my les paul or opel gt to pay for it. Gearhead..wee.
I hear you I don't have anything worth sell or I would Boxer is a truly great bike with a great engine.
One sweet ride
Cheers
Terry

old_biker

Aug 3, 2010
laval
hello that is all well and good it's me who buy scsw the problem is not the bike, I got the bike a1 well packaged but had no book for the engine or for forks.le tensioner 'Was not specify kore as the rear gear has 65 teeth. in general the bike is really well done, now I need parts and service after sale is a **** that my seller wrote in an email that I was not a good Customer support after paying 2500 U.S. after 2 minutes of you buy it through paypal told me that after two weeks that the bike were gone, the tracking number after that to come struts fedex carrier and I got through ups ect ... now he told me to not communicated with him because I was not a good Customer support easy. then I think its not too professional on his part. thought that here we live in shanty town. I am honest and not a liar. I keep every email before and after purchase.

old_biker

Aug 3, 2010
laval
hello that is all well and good it's me who buy scsw the problem is not the bike, I got the bike a1 well packaged but had no book for the engine or for forks.le tensioner 'Was not specify kore as the rear gear has 65 teeth. in general the bike is really well done, now I need parts and service after sale is a **** that my seller wrote in an email that I was not a good Customer support after paying 2500 U.S. after 2 minutes of you buy it through paypal told me that after two weeks that the bike were gone, the tracking number after that to come struts fedex carrier and I got through ups ect ... now he told me to not communicated with him because I was not a good Customer support easy. then I think its not too professional on his part. thought that here we live in shanty town. I am honest and not a liar. I keep every email before and after purchase.

gearhead

Mar 6, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Fl
Bonjour Old Biker, sorry to hear of your trouble with blow by u. I hope it is just a misunderstanding that the 2 of you can work out. As for a manual for the motor you may be able to find something from a KTM dealer since they used morini motors for their kid size motocross/dirt bikes. Let me know what happens next and if I can be of any help. Merci beaucoup, take care, Gearhead.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I thought they use CVTs?
I've been to a few moped races (Polini Cup) and checked out all the fast mopeds that hit the 70mph mark and they all use CVTs.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
This guy is BANNED from any future purchases from BlowByU. And here is why he was given a price of the bike and the shipping quote $259 he paid the bill. The quote was the lowest quote we could give him and the quote was for ground. He was also told it would take two to three weeks for his bike to be built and then shipped. Unfortunately the weather was really bad at the time it was shipped and the shipment took longer than usual. As a result it took a little more than 3 weeks 3 days short of 4 weeks. After 2 weeks this customer contacted me for an update every other day. And on the last days before it shipped he and I where promised a tracking number by the end of the day. I did not get the tracking for him that day and was not able to reach the builder until Tuesday he was then given the tracking. We where told it would ship FedEx but it ended up shipping UPS not sure why but that is who the builder shipped with. Also the builder lost money on the shipping but this customer was unhappy with how long it was taking to get to him so he said he called FedEx and he told me that he was over charged for the shipping and that the shipping price should have been $150 for air shipping and not ground. Well after about 60 emails from this guy and translated phone calls I did every thing under the sun to make this guy happy and in the end starts calling me a liar and misrepresenting things that was it for me I had had enough and told this guy he is no longer welcome to order from me any more. If you apologize I will consider taking orders from you in the future. If you need any manuals or info you only have to ask me. PS I have every email that was sent or received as well.

gearhead

Mar 6, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Fl
I thought they use CVTs?
I've been to a few moped races (Polini Cup) and checked out all the fast mopeds that hit the 70mph mark and they all use CVTs.
Hi easy rider, sure cvt's have been used on mopeds and even cars since the late 40's or early 50's maybe earlier, but 3 speed gearboxes were offered in the 60's and followed by 5 speeds in the 70's. Tuning mopeds is long standing illegal tradition in holland and germany, the german police even use a rollerbench to find out how fast some of these mopeds and scooters can theoretically go. In a u-tube video they had one at almost 180 kmp, not compensating for wind resistance, thats in excess of 100mph. Thats fast.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I believe you Gearhead. Seeing the moped races made me want to get one and they were reaching 70mph on a short pocketbike track. The fastest one that was winning all the races had a h2o cooled race motor. I forgot what brand of motor it had...but I do remember it was fast!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I believe you Gearhead. Seeing the moped races made me want to get one and they were reaching 70mph on a short pocketbike track. The fastest one that was winning all the races had a h2o cooled race motor. I forgot what brand of motor it had...but I do remember it was fast!
Hi Ken
I have a customer that posted on this page and he needs info on the 9.4 hp S6-S SPORT Morini engine. Plus he needs info on how to adjust the Kore chain tensioner any info you can get your hands or any help I am sure he would appreciate it.
Thank you
Terry

Lean Dean

Jan 10, 2008
Old Biker ; Sorry with the problems with Terry but I think I'am to blame,I completely forgot about the manuals that Terry asked for and didn't send them.Also I gave Terry some bad info on the shipping date,The UPS store I ship from was missing some info on the out of country shipment. I sent out the manuals via email when I saw your post.I hope this will clear up any problems you have with Terry Blow.I believe now as I did when I started dealing with Terry that he's a straight shooter and that he was just relating the info he was given.Sorry again- Dean Maro

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Old Biker ; Sorry with the problems with Terry but I think I'am to blame,I completely forgot about the manuals that Terry asked for and didn't send them.Also I gave Terry some bad info on the shipping date,The UPS store I ship from was missing some info on the out of country shipment. I sent out the manuals via email when I saw your post.I hope this will clear up any problems you have with Terry Blow.I believe now as I did when I started dealing with Terry that he's a straight shooter and that he was just relating the info he was given.Sorry again- Dean Maro
Dean to the rescue! Thank you
As I said Old Biker if you apologize for calling me a liar and the bad things you said about me I will accept orders from you in the future. I also Spoke with Deane and he is sending the engine manual and information on how to adjust the front forks. The Kore chain adjuster is no longer used on the Boxer it now only has a chain guide no need for adjustments.
Your move next Old Biker
Terry

old_biker

Aug 3, 2010
laval
hello, After getting an email from the manufacturer who clairifed some of the problems that happened along the way, I am sorry if I put the blame on you but If you were in my position, after putting up front $2500.00 , and did not get the answers I was expecting, I got a little nervous . I had no intention of hurting your feelings. Old Biker.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
hello, After getting an email from the manufacturer who clarified some of the problems that happened along the way, I am sorry if I put the blame on you but If you were in my position, after putting up front $2500.00 , and did not get the answers I was expecting, I got a little nervous . I had no intention of hurting your feelings. Old Biker.
Thank you for your apology.

As I said earlier I have arranged for your engine manual to be sent to you and information on how to adjust your front forks. There is no Kore chain tensioner on your bike they no longer use them it is just a chain guide now.

Please feel free to contact me any time, and please understand I did everything could possibly do to keep you informed. I never kept any information from you as soon as I had info from Dean I relayed it to you.

Lastly you had thought you where over charged for shipping but it turned out that Dean actually lost money on the shipping. Plus I would never ship anything other than Ground shipping unless the customer asked for Air shipping so you came out ahead there.

I did ask for Fedex to be the shipper but Dean must have forgot that I asked him to use them.

Thank you
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Just for the record That is not me that is a picture of old biker and his bike, some one thought this was a picture of me well it is Not LOL

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I didn't think it was you Terry, I just know that I've seen this pic somewhere before.....jus cain't member where's all? rotfl

Just for the record That is not me that is a picture of old biker and his bike, some one thought this was a picture of me well it is Not LOL
EDIT: You wish it was you hehe laff :D

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I didn't think it was you Terry, I just know that I've seen this pic somewhere before.....jus cain't member where's all? rotfl

EDIT: You wish it was you hehe laff :D
You know I really do want to be that guy hanging off a Boxer I am so jealous but I only have to sell 13 more :p