Attention SoCal people! LA COUNTY AREA!

GoldenMotor.com

VTECturbo-Bike89

Mar 9, 2015
Santa Clarita CA
Hello everyone I tried posting a similar thread and a different place where I thought it would be more appropriate but ended up getting zero responses anyways I am precisely from Santa Clarita California about 30 minutes north of Los Angeles and 1015 minutes north of San Fernando Valley I have been desperately trying to find some fellow motor bikers to go on A cruise or meet I have not been able to find anything anywhere on any for him including groups on Facebook and stuff like that I'm just trying to find out if there's any people and Southern California are any meets that take place around the Los Angeles County that anybody knows of the scene is so dead I always thought it would be cool to meet up at a group of 1020 3040 however many people and go on a nice long cruise and grab some food and whatnot anyways if anyone here is from the 661 or 818 323, any SoCal areas speak up please :) !

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
VTEC I feel your pain---
I would suggest contacting Venice/Norm and see if he and Jen can get a break from life commitments and help get something organized -then you could persist with those that show up
or else Jake/Bike, Norm or James/Ghetto Bike --could introduce you to the Primo Bike crowd (Western Ave and Vernon-LA) and you can identify some guys who ride regularly --but fast all around LA, Hollywood and the Beaches

Also try Gilbert/Grebes- he is usually up for most events/rides he might be able to pull some riders.

In the valley check- in with PISTON BIKES they might help find some riders for you!!!!

Ride Safe

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Or you could pedal on down to San Diego.....we should be able to pull a group ride together (again) within the next year or so.

Don't hold your breath though, people are just too busy texting and such to actually commit to attending a group ride these days......yeah, lame!

Really lame.......

dnut

VTECturbo-Bike89

Mar 9, 2015
Santa Clarita CA
OMG this is REALLT dissapoiting, if this is the case, riding my all around my city is getting boring... I'm gonna end up selling this badass cruiser and just continue on my turbo civic :( don't let me down fellow motorers.... Speak up :(