Atomic BB riding some trails and stuff

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I spied a new bike trail I haven't ridden that I've been wanting to try out. The Cottonwood Creek Trail. Since it was a freezing ass cold, 55 degree sunny afternoon, I knew the trails would probably be empty.

This video starts 7 miles from my house with a short ride down part of the White Rock Creek Trail, then a little jaunt through traffic over to the Cottonwood Creek Trail, followed by a ride through Cadillac Heights.

For those new to the forum this is a picture of my China Girl motor bicycle, the Atomic BB.

I don't see anyone looking, hehehe. Ringgggdindddingding

YouTube - Atomic BB, Motor Bicycle Goes Wild

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
very cool ride. Nice bike and video.
By the way, 55 degrees would seem like a summer afternoon to a lot of us.
We haven't had but a few days as high as the 40's for over 3 months!
TIM

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Thanks you guys for the kind words about my video. In answer to Virginian's question about my speed, going east against a slight head wind I was struggling to get to 29, but going west I was hitting 33 a lot. Usually I can cruise at 30.

I love ringing my bell.

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
Great ride my friend. I love how you put music into the videos. Watched all that I could on the atomic BB (with the music). It makes it more pro and complete. Btw she is a beautiful build. Love the tank(s).

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Great ride my friend. I love how you put music into the videos. Watched all that I could on the atomic BB (with the music). It makes it more pro and complete. Btw she is a beautiful build. Love the tank(s).
Thank you very much, and I appreciate the critique. Glad you liked it.

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
this video contains things from UMG and isn't available in my country.......
is it about music in this vid ??? don't know why....:-||

Prof Fate

Aug 19, 2008
St.Louis (Brentwood), MO
Bikenut-
Looks like a blast. What are the rules/laws about motorized bikes there? Would that trail be cool to ride on a 80 degree day? I mean besides dodging strollers and roller bladders’, would it be “allowed”?
Around here the villagers would after me with torches, sickles and pitchforks. rotfl ...but if you are quick and don't double back... .wee.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Bikenut-
Looks like a blast. What are the rules/laws about motorized bikes there? Would that trail be cool to ride on a 80 degree day? I mean besides dodging strollers and roller bladders’, would it be “allowed”?
Around here the villagers would after me with torches, sickles and pitchforks. rotfl ...but if you are quick and don't double back... .wee.
I'm pretty sure if I bothered to ask anyone they'd say it's illegal to ride a motor bicycle on the city trails. That doesn't mean it's true though. There are signs posted saying no motor vehicles, but technically a common China girl motor bicycle doesn't qualify as a motor vehicle in Texas. If it did, it would be illegal to ride one anywhere, because it would be an unregistered moped.

Still I wouldn't press my luck if there were many people around, but as you saw I only passed 2 people.

A few weeks ago I was riding another trail just peddling, and I passed a Dallas policeman riding a bicycle, and he didn't give me a second look, but like I said, I was peddling that time.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
A few months back a buddy of mine went riding on a new bike trail they opened up here. Some guy on a road bike yelled at him as my buddy passed him that those bikes weren't supposed to be on this trail. My buddy stopped at the next crossing to read the sign with the rules listed. The last one said no motorized vehicles except for motorized bicycles.
My buddy stayed and pointed this out to the road biker and he acknowledged his mistake and they both went on their way peaceably.