Anyone order from Husky Bicycle Place

GoldenMotor.com

KDC1956

Dec 7, 2008
Arkansas
Anyone order from Husky Bicycle Place?
They have some nice looking wheels I would like to order but don't want to get took.
I got screwed from a place last year so I am trying not to do it again.
The wheels I want are 26x2.125 They look pretty good I think but has anyone use these before?
dance1

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
I ordered a wheel from them an got it so fast I could not believe. Great wheel 2.25 26 good coaster brake, and 12 gage spokes, I did not like bearing races so I changed them out for loose bearings, but they did me good.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I have order the same wheel, had a problem with them at first but they explained the problem and fixed it and also gave me a discount and apologized. I would gladly do business with them again.

They shipped the wheel to me in like 7 days if I remember right.

The wheel I got was part # 500-222

bicycles, tricycles, industrial bicycles, industrial tricycles, bicycle parts, tricycle parts

I am liking the wheel very much with no problems, got several hundred miles on it so far.

Attachments

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
How do I go about ordering from Husky. Each time I try to add something to my cart...it's empty. Do I need to go through a dealer?

Youngbird

Vendor
Dec 2, 2008
Longneck, DE
Thats a longstanding glitch in their system....happened to me twice.

I ordered the 26" with internal drum brake and am more than happy. They will get more wheel bus. from me..trk