Anyone else bought 128$ skyhawk???

GoldenMotor.com

borntofli

Jul 27, 2012
tx
I just ordered the Skyhawk from gasbike for 128$ free shipping.... I'll see what I get... Don't care if I have to put it together.... Need to take it apart anyways....

Hope it turns out good.... For 128$ how can I go wrong........

Turbo

Aug 29, 2013
los angeles
I ordered 5 of them from www.gasbike.net ! This is the best deal ever!!! The Gas tank is a 3.0L compared to
2.5L, 415 heavy duty chain compared to 410 dinky chain, universal mounts to before you had pay $15.00 extra, and the best of all is that you get the NT Carb!

Good Luck!

Last edited:

MadMannArt

Aug 13, 2013
LongBeach, wa
I have one. The exhaust stud flange disintegrated when I tried to mount the exhaust pipe, the only way to fix was heliarc & machine a new surface...
Problems with customer service... finally got back to me today... I was told if I would ship them the cylinder at my cost,(12.00) they would send me a new one. Unfortunatly, I had ordered one from Zone8cycles last night... so much for customer service...
I will put the new cylinder on a brand new motor and finally, MAYBE get to go for a lil ride...

I have called thatsdax and will be ordering one of their American Assembled 69cc 2stroke Kits to replace a Brand New grubee g5 ... A little more expensive, but you get a real human to call about issues...BIG BONUS...

Last edited:

Turbo

Aug 29, 2013
los angeles
I just received my order from gasbike.net the other day! Wooow! I was amazed :) I Just finished putting my Gasbike together this morning. Excellent quality! I took it for a nice ride. The POWER was awesome. A few of my friends were also amazed of how great my Bike was Running! I Totally recommend this new deal that Gasbike.net if offering. 6 star across the board. I cant wait to race this sucker!!!

Amarion1

Sep 15, 2012
Bellingham WA
I bought that kit. Looks like a complete piece of junk. Grabbed a few spare parts with my order and everything with steel on it was rusted, stripped screws, misaligned peices.. Very disapointing experience opening a new package. I sent emails about all of this garbage and nobody ever responded back to me. Not pleased with this company

Everything is fixable though. Still working on my build so hopefully she runs =)