Any Motorized lowriders out there???

GoldenMotor.com

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
I am thinking of building a lowrider out of my huffy cranbrook. Any ideas, suggestions, and information is welcome. And no internet thugs or smartasses please.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
hey, check out venice motor bikes. but if your looking for chain steering wheels i'm still waiting to see one. a old frame is better than the thin wall china ones. but they sure have nice paint jobs. just keep a eye out for cracks, have fun. dennis

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
No way on the chain steering wheel. I am looking for affordable bent front forks though :)
And I already saw the venice M/B site. How could anyone miss the ratfink style logo! :) that image alone is what I'm aiming for and what inspired me. Its a very death styled bike. seeing as how I have wrecked it 3 times so far.....

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
Thanks Kevyleven, already been to that site. It drives me crazy not havin all the $ I need to buy all the stuff I want. :)

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
Well heres where I am at with my bike, she is yet unnamed. It hasnt been earned yet I think, because of the attitude she has had. I have made some changes, shown her I care, hopefully she won't attempt to harm me anymore LOL...Oh wait I need an account with some sort of other page to show her??? ugh...

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
Her she is, with the new bent front forks and one light gray coat of primer, one dark gray coat of primer. ALL RUSTOLEUM!! No cheap ish. Still ahead is Professional grade Super Flat Black Rusto as well as the final coat. ( for the engine as well)

Attachments

frank66

Jan 15, 2015
canada
i made my dads bike wich is a cranbrook a little nicer by cuting off the factory seatpost clamp and installed my own. i even slotted the tube for the clamp.
i also put on a black alum seatpost with one inch layback. the bike looks better now and the handlebars dont have to be so high to clear our knees.

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
aside from being a cranbrook, how does that make it like my bike/lowrider.? I miss your point in relevance to the threads title

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
Again, your post is irrelevant to the thread. I have no idea why you think a lowered seat qualifies as a lowrider, getting the frame lower to the ground is the point of a lowrider. The whole bike must be LOWER to the GROUND, not just your seat lol. SMH and Yeah I do have a better idea, I would have extended and bent the post to have the seat set above the back tire ( like I intend to do with mine) OR, i would have cut and extended places in the frame, made the frame longer. Still though I wonder what you are doing on this thread, I have yet to hear anything lowrider relevant from your posts.....

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
Wow, highstrung74. Thats definitely a bike in its own class, half racer? half lowrider? I dunno. I suppose there really aren't many true motorized lowrider bikes out there. :/ Though your definitely lowered, "Praise the Lowered"