Another 80cc Felt Cruiser from VMB

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a Felt Rockstar cruiser that I just finished building...
Nothing too special... just a clean & reliable 80cc 2-stroke!
I gutted the pipe & re-jetted the carb... This thing really screams with a stock 44t sprocket!

Every time I build one of these, the best part is taking it for a long ride around the streets of Los Angeles! :cool:
2-strokes are still my favorite bikes to build & ride. dnutdnut

rockstar felt1.jpg
rockstar felt2.jpg
rockstar felt3.jpg
rockstar felt6.jpg

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Looks great but a couple questions, Coaster brake on back and which 80 cc motor is it? Thanks Pete

Yes, coaster brake on the back... that's the way I prefer to build most bikes.
The coaster brakes actually work great if you take it all apart & add tons of grease before building the wheel. (& of course, add a front brake). ;)

I'm not sure which factory makes it, but it has really high quality parts in it... real clean engine castings & it runs great with a few simple mods!

There's a seller on eBay that has them for $100 each (including tax & shipping), if you buy several at one time.

2stroker412

Oct 31, 2022
Yes, coaster brake on the back... that's the way I prefer to build most bikes.
The coaster brakes actually work great if you take it all apart & add tons of grease before building the wheel. (& of course, add a front brake). ;)

I'm not sure which factory makes it, but it has really high quality parts in it... real clean engine castings & it runs great with a few simple mods!

There's a seller on eBay that has them for $100 each (including tax & shipping), if you buy several at one time.
Who is the seller?

Reactions: fasteddy