ALDYNO from WCC

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
This is my latest build. Not really a person for white (have three white cars WTH) but after laying down some white primer I kind of like it. I am using the original rims that came on the bike and have added a disk brake hub to the front wheel. I have also added the sweet front end to this build. If you know what I ride this is a first...just love a ridged bike. I have also made a new style tank to hold more gas. The tank is raw with clear coat.

This bike should be done soon...if weather permits....its California...don't know what to do when it rains

brnot

wolfcreativecustoms

Attachments

fishguts

Sep 7, 2010
southeastern MA
Yeah, that looks real fine! I like white vehicles ... have done up a few with yellow to orange flame jobs and they literally look hot.

What gauge steel did you use for the tank and what did you use for a filler neck and cap?

That's an Abraham Linkage fork, right? I thought it was the Monarch fork that needed beefed up and not these. I looks plenty strong. Been thinking about using one of those on a future build.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Aldyno Wolf

I posted some mock up pictures of my latest build (Albino AKA Aldyno) and now I have proceeded to have it stay white. The frame was powder coated and I detailed the motor. I finished it off with stainless hardware. The stock intake manifold was port matched the best I could to the ported cylinder jug. I gave some love to that boring sprocket and polished it all while I was at it. So far it is looking too clean to ride.

I am making a bracket for the front fork to install the disk brake. I will then weld it to the fork and repaint it.

Hope to have this bike done this week….

Culvecityclassic

wolfcreativecustoms.com

Attachments

Monrovia Glen

Jan 8, 2010
Monrovia
CCC you rock dude! Always nice clean builds! Your rides are truly one of a kind! Looking forward to seeing your pics when you have it completed! Awesome!!!!!!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The bike is now completed and running as of 11:00 am today. This bike sits different than my normal builds; the front position is higher due to the fork. I really like the way it rides and handles; the front fork is solid and takes the bumps well. I added a hydraulic front disk to the fork which required me to make a special bracket to hold the caliper. It stops on a dime.

The bike fired right up and to my surprise lots of low end torque for a new motor.

The bad: that little ***** (to make) tank has a small pin hole leak and I even used tank sealer on it…wtf The tank was pulled out and I will attempt to repair it. I may also not leave it raw and paint it. I just think the bike needs some contrast colors. Well maybe.

culvercityclassic

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I can see why you don't want to paint the tank. It looks perfect(^)

I am still collecting nickles and dimes. Have not bought my motor yet . Considering a 9.4 Morini. Gonna use Orange county chopper crank set to get the motor down to the bottom. I have sketched up some plans. Its a long way from now but will come to pass.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The Aldyno is now complete and running. The last item I needed to satisfy myself was the exhaust. Well this is it.

I have resolved my gas tank issues and added a little different design to the raw tank. I added a little sparkle to it also.

This is a very well riding bike and is now becoming my favorite ride if I can get my kid off of it.

I now need to focus on the Schwinn Cruiser Four that is waiting for me.

CulverCityClassic

Wolfcreativecustoms.com

Attachments

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Yes, you've given a lot of attention to every line, even cables are fine brush strokes in a very nice build with sweeping lines suggesting motion. That bike wants to go... I've become found of white since my first one this summer. It sets off black hardware really nicely and if you want color... wear it when you ride the bike. That way you can change the color accent with a change of clothes. We almost always show our bikes without a rider, but that isn't how most people see the bike. Wimbledon white (a pale cream color) has become my favorite. It looks good with silver (chrome) or copper or black. Classy...love the bike.
SB

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Aldino is now done and running like a b--ch in heat. The chamber is complete and the carb upgrades are also complete. The upgrades to the carb worked out so well that I might have to offer an up-graded version of this carb if people are interested.
To this date this is the best motor on my builds; low end torque with scarry top end. This bike is a rocket.
I plan on another ride tomorrow. I need to replace the one tank mount that fell out today on my salt flat run.

CCC

Last edited:

mr.charlie

Jul 27, 2010
tavares florida "lake county"
WOW!...i can appreciate the attention to detail....and you've hit the bulls-eye...our family fleet of chevy's are all white...2010 impala ltz, '98 cav z-24, '97 blazer ls, and my mistress...'64 impala ss...

after viewin your pics,and readin your post a few times, im convinced i need to do a '64 impala theme bike, white frame, chevy orange engine, black seat, SS emblem barrel nutted to clutch cover, impala letters from cove area barrel nutted to chain guard, chain guard will get silver prism tape to mimic the engine-turned stainless trim that runs down side of car. the challengin' pieces will be mountin'/fabricatin a tailight housein for one of my spare back-up lense's (which will be 6volt functional) and a dual headlight housein which has to be oval shaped...would be nice to find an old tanker..(pee-wee herman type bike) in the scrap pile at the local dump to base it on......thanx for the inspiration.....lookin forward to seein more of your builds....charlie

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well I am sorry to say it looks like the bike is sold. I had it on CL for 3 weeks and finally some smart one decided he wanted a well put together and fast bike with great customer support. Yes I was asking a grip for it but I settled for some really nice tools and some fat cash...VMB said price it hi and be patient...it worked...Thanks Bro...

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The bike sold this morning...the tools are sweet...gona miss that bike...

The person is a collector of nice stuff and does not plan on racing the bike. It look like he wants to do more business.

Off to spend the money now: felt parts and a/c equipment....

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Nice big disc-sander, occilating spindle sander and drillpress outta the deal too.....you found the right buyer man! Those all come in handy building guitars as well ;) That is a beautiful bike though.....I'd certainly miss it.

dnut

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
The bike sold this morning...the tools are sweet...gona miss that bike...

The person is a collector of nice stuff and does not plan on racing the bike. It look like he wants to do more business.

Off to spend the money now: felt parts and a/c equipment....
Sorry to see that bike go it was a real nice ride Jeff. But congrats on the sale and cool tools . Buying bike parts so early in the morning , Careful that could put you into tweaker status lol .....wee.