Added finishing touches to my cruiser! How's it look? Please reply!

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
I finished up my cruiser, I plan on adding mirrors and a few performance parts. Today I added, both chain guards and the muffler clamp! Also some other minor tweaks. Here's what I've got though!

Attachments

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Yes, it's a china girl. Are you here to harp on me and tell me it's a piece of junk that won't last? I don't want to hear that...not trying to be rude, I repalce alot of the hardware with american made stuff, I've owned several china girls and they've lasted me years, and I love them. They're fun and a great way to get around and that's all that matters. I replaced the stock chain for sure. If I have questions about it, I can ask. That is the point of this forum. I'm not one of those people that rides the thing improperly, runs it lean, burns out the clutch, seizes it and then blames the manufacturer for it being a piece of junk when it's completely user fault. That really gets me ticked when I see some punk put one together, abuse it and go back to the seller saying it's ****....(well no it's not... you're just an idiot who can't ride..lol) So, yes it IS a china girl, but it's great. I'll post more pictures soon.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Yes, it's a china girl. Are you here to harp on me and tell me it's a piece of junk that won't last? I don't want to hear that...not trying to be rude, I repalce alot of the hardware with american made stuff, I've owned several china girls and they've lasted me years, and I love them. They're fun and a great way to get around and that's all that matters. I replaced the stock chain for sure. If I have questions about it, I can ask. That is the point of this forum. I'm not one of those people that rides the thing improperly, runs it lean, burns out the clutch, seizes it and then blames the manufacturer for it being a piece of junk when it's completely user fault. That really gets me ticked when I see some punk put one together, abuse it and go back to the seller saying it's ****....(well no it's not... you're just an idiot who can't ride..lol) So, yes it IS a china girl, but it's great. I'll post more pictures soon.
No, I'm with you. I love china girls too. They're the best motorized bicycles by far.

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
No, I'm with you. I love china girls too. They're the best motorized bicycles by far.
That's great to hear! I didn't mean to set you off or start an argument, some people on these forums are VERY ANTI-china girl....if you know what I mean, I love them to death and I don't care what anyone says about quality, I take good care of them and they LAST. :)

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Look'n good!

My 2 stroke China engine has done well for me, also. Some the people that grew up in the "gas and go" era just don't realize that you have to maintain and 'tinker' on these to get the most/longest performance.

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Look'n good!

My 2 stroke China engine has done well for me, also. Some the people that grew up in the "gas and go" era just don't realize that you have to maintain and 'tinker' on these to get the most/longest performance.
That's 100% right! They gas and go..dont maintain them, blow the motors and then blame the sellers because of their stupidity and negligence. I just blew my front tube/tire today :,( WHY WHY WHY!!!! :p oh well... it wasfun while it lasted, I'll get replacemants asap

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Nice looking bike maybe when you figure out how to get that chain off the rear tire you could put either white of cream color tires on it, that would top the hat nicely!

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The muffler bracket is worth it's weight in gold. It might save your exhaust pipe from breaking off. Without it, there's no question it will break, only a matter of when.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I'm glad you take great care of your China Girl engine.